frost

FLCPA 2009 season

Is it too early to plan? I just saw all your ugly faces last week... I dunno. Anyway, I am going to try to attend the first four events for sure and the fifth one may be:

Meet #1-January 17-Air Adventures Clewiston
Coach TBA

Meet #2-February 14-Skydive City Z- Hills
Coach Jay Moledski

Meet #3-March 14-Lake Wales Skdiving Center
Coach Jay Moledski

Meet #4-April 18-Skydive the Farm
Coach Shannon Pilcher

Meet #5-May TBA

..you KNOW I am in for all 5 if I can swing it with work... who wouldn't want to swoop on Valentine's Day??? I already paid my 2009 dues to Al so I am committed to the season.... when you're ready to book, so am I :)
BTW - Ian B. is free for coaching in January.

....I am coming after you Steve... watch out !!
xoxoxo

Bring it on. I am feeling like I am finally getting dialed in. Hit all entry gates for the Nationals :D WOO HOO

like I said years ago, I dread the day I see you "dial it in" steve.:P

I am still chasing down the previous web guy for this trying to get the site pushed over to the new server...once that comes look for a host of new features to be implemented on the site...

I should actually attend this year...

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

You knopw what would be kinda cool, this is something that Chris did in the beginning of the FLCPA. put a 2ft X 2ft square worth 100 points dead smack in the middle of zone 8. The catch was that you had to stand up the landing in the box, but the run if successfull was worth 160 points. Might be a little gimicky, but I think stuff like that is fun.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

...what swoop pants?? I don't have the cool wardrobe yet... i am such a noooooooooob!!! but then again, Mike's my hero with the dirt cheap wardrobe ....
as I recall the Velo kept me dry at Natonals... I guess we'll see what happens back at sea level...:S.. maybe I'll pack a razor as well and just shave my legs during my water drag... could I name that one if I stand it up??

If you really wanna make it fun - let's have a swoop-n-chug - last round of accuracy...f' the box.. put a cooler there....Al, are you listening ?????????????

For those looking for quality competition experience in the US these events are great. They give you that added stress of competition but not in a huge competition type setting. A lot of pro level pilots show up to these to use as training tools, and a lot of intermediate/ advanced pilots use these to gain more experience. I'm personally going to try and make a couple of them if i can so hopefully i'll see some of you guys out there.

blues...stu
p.s. Ian takes the cock. it's true i saw a t-shirt that said so
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down