alterego84

Swoop week?

I won't be competing in swoop week but i might have some time to come and watch. i was wondering though with 3 big competitions in a row how many people will be competing in more than one? and if you are competing in just one, which one? i would think it would be very tough physically and mentally to compete in 1 compeitition let alone 2 or even 3 competitions in a week. just curious, good luck to you competitors out there hopefully i'll be able to come out and watch some of it.

Nationals only for me at this point in time.

But i'm there for 9 days. After USPA Nats are over i will have another 4 days to do nothing. Some tunnel flying? May be some ground launching? dont know... I will be bored, so I might just do PST :) Not likely, but i might.

I'm doing nationals and the PST. Hey, its the last year for the PST as the PST and you guys have gotten to do it before, so I wanna play!:D

I should be there Saturday evening or Sunday morning and I'm camping at the pond again this year.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm doing nationals and the PST. Hey, its the last year for the PST as the PST and you guys have gotten to do it before, so I wanna play!:D

I should be there Saturday evening or Sunday morning and I'm camping at the pond again this year.

If you can afford it, you should.

I just don't like freestyle, and with 2 freestyle events I'd rather save the moola :)
I'll be watching though :)
Performance Designs Factory Team

I'm not very good at freestyle at all, but I'm going to be trying hard. So it should make for some serious photo opportunities!

:o:D

I sold a canopy, did a lot of tandems and saved some money, so I should have the money to do both comps. I'll make my final decision after I drive up there and with what I actually spend on gas versus what I estimated what I will have to spend. Unless gas is $6 a gallon, it shouldn't matter, though. Then again I'm living cheap in a tent next to the pond.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Kevin is not JUST doing Nationals, there will some tunnel flying, and he will be leading impromtu singings of Kum Bye Ya!!! He does so much for the spiritual well being of all that lay eyes upon him :-)

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!