LoudDan

Swoop Week On-line registration

Does anyone know how to accomplish this.....I've been to the web-site, I tried calling mile-hi, either I've missed the big elephant in the middle of the room, or the on-line registration is not active yet. I mean the 50 bucks I save there goes into the gas tank.......someone help a brotha out.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I thought may be Dan's browser was messing up, not showing the frame... so i posted the direct link to Google spreadsheet. But, as far as actually paying money... on the the original link http://www.swoopweek.com/register.html it says the registration will be open as of Aug 1st on that same page... but nothing there yet. I guess the organizer has been a little busy to put a paypal cart in place?..

Ah yes..."In Soviet Russia the swoop week registers you!" for some throw back internet humor.

Anyways, maybe the payment will pop up in a few days. It would be nice to pay for the registration out of this pay check instead of my "traveling" pay check in a couple of weeks. I know that probably doesn't make sense, but it makes sense to me and that's all that matters (to me).:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Sooooooowhat do ya'll think of the fuel surcharge? If you want to hear a good story on how Mile-Hi won the bid to host Nationals, ask your USPA regional director what the original bid was to be the host, and ask him or her how the surcharge came into being.

To 4k it's $20, to 6k its $22, that's what prices have been nearly all year. looks like we'll be getting a discount during next week, but competition jumps will be at regular prices.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

... we could only dream of that.. Ranch at $23 no matter how high (or low) you go... and no HNP's when 2 planes running (ie weekends) makes it very expensive to try and train (with no traffic)... at least that's my excuse for lack of real progress in my quest for better swoopage .... :$

Like I said, ask your local or Regional representative . I can tell you that there was a BOD vote on what to do. Basically $22 was not the bid on which Nationals (not CPC or PST) was awarded. If your local tells you they can't talk about it, remember you pay to belong the USPA and that voting season is coming up.

The USPA website states that jumps for nationals were to be $16 per jump because................that was the bid nationals were awarded on. Jumps are now $22. Everyone screams and yells and rants and raves about skyride pulling the bait and switch, I was just wondering why all the silence. Why is everyone so afraid to ask their representative what happened with the $16 lift ticket price, why is it $4 more to train but $2 more to compete. How does one justify a nearly 30% surcharge. Just wondering why.............