frost

USPA Canopy Piloting Nationals 2008 - Colorado

Not yet. The CPC just finished today and we're about 30 minutes away from the winners being anounced. The USPA meet starts tomorrow with Speed first then Zone-Acc. Distance is on Friday. The PST starts on Saturday.

Everyone is here and there are a lot (40-ish) competitors for the USPA meet. It will be exciting!

I'm having fun and have learned a lot over the past few days by watching, jumping and the other experienced jumpers giving me really good advice!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm having fun and have learned a lot over the past few days by watching, jumping and the other experienced jumpers giving me really good advice!

So........should I post that picture of you learning how to swoop the water;)

BTW, I'll be back out on Saturday and plan to bring you some dinner. I'm sure you're tired of opening up a can of something.

See ya later on Saturday.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I got your message. Sorry you have to leave early.

Here's the picture, sorry I didn't get you hitting the water. I was in shock! Then I realized I needed to get pictures.

You know, this is such a "nice" picture, I think I'll post it in Bonfire;)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey