Jiggs

Velo 2 - myth or wait?

Hi All,

Just a quick one - does PD actually have a development plan for a follow up to the velo or is more of a case of just chatter? Is PD looking to follow up the canopy with a new x-brace or is it all just talk?

Does anyone have any knowledge of facts?
"Don't blame malice for what stupidity can explain."

"In our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart and in our despair, against our will comes wisdom" - Aeschylus

Its out there, I've seen some of them up close and have watched them get jumped in competition. Its a badass wing.

Its still in development for general sale, though. Although last I heard is that its basically done, just some "tweaking" going on here and there. Its going to be a hardcore swoop canopy only though, coming from the factory with 300hma, no attachment point and a full RDS (Scott's design).

Oh and the last time I asked about it with the company I was told soon, but then they said well, "Katana soon."
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

hmm think I might go for the normal one for the main set of gear and then re-assess for the other rig when they come out.

Cheers
"Don't blame malice for what stupidity can explain."

"In our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart and in our despair, against our will comes wisdom" - Aeschylus

I am waiting, patiently even, I haven't bugged Kim and Kolla about it in over two months. I have a Velo 120 and a Velo 111 that will be on the classifieds here once the Velo 2 is released. I'm excited, the "regular old" Velo is the proven winner when it comes to the extreme in high performance. Watching the full sponsored pros on the beta version of the Velo 2 gets me really excited. Then again those guys and gals would be complete badasses flying a hammock sewn to a tarp.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."