MikiBee

FLCPA #4, Skydive Tallahassee who's going?

Good luck there guys. unfortunately, i will be skipping the last two FLCPA meets... No direct or cheap flights. The upside is - at least I'll be saving the lunch money. The downside is - it doesn't matter since you'll take it at the Nationals :)

i don't know of any hotels that close to the DZ, but there are some about 20 minutes away. not sure wich ones are good, you might want to ask McNenney.

Lets try to figure out what time people want to start on friday. it takes 4 to fly and i need to let the pilot know what time to be there.

Thats right, Beek, McNenney said everyone can crash at his place. He said everyone was welcome. You can drink and party there. So dont hesitate to call him up when you get in town, late at night. Or dont even call - just show up at his house he'll be happy to see you. He said that.
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

Thats right, Beek, McNenney said everyone can crash at his place. He said everyone was welcome. You can drink and party there. So dont hesitate to call him up when you get in town, late at night. Or dont even call - just show up at his house he'll be happy to see you. He said that.

FYI - it's not just his place. ;) And I'm not afraid to get feisty...
Pink Mafia Sis #26

We did ask him if it would be ok with you, but he laughed and said that he knew how to control his woman. And that he didnt really care what she had to say anyway. Seriously. Thats what he said, i got like 5 witnesses.

P.S. Gosh, i sure do hope i didnt get him in any trouble... He is not grounded is he? He'd still be able to swoop at the meet right?

btw, did he say he's been drinking beer and playing cards again? and losing money?

yes yes yes !!! 8 am wheels up please ... I need ALL the practice I can get :ph34r:
I'll be driving up Thursday afternoon from Orlando. I think the hotel scene pretty limited around DZ. I am booked at a Marriott Fairfield Inn abt. 17 miles frm DZ.

trying to figure out if people are going to want to practice on friday, may 16. Speak up if you plan on it so i can make sure we have a pilot to fly loads that friday.

We will open at Noon on Friday. Pilot is lined up. There didn't seem to be a huge interest -at least not in this forum- about Friday practice jumps, so we'll probably just fly 1 C-182. Let me know if we need more.
BTW. if you've never been here. The landing area is huge (the whole airport if need be) and very nice, very level grass. No taxi-ways.

Any chance that it could be a bit earlier? I can account for at least 6 people that are interested. (Craig, Pia, Chris M, Steve, Chris W,and myself) We were all talking about 4 jumps a piece. Any chance fro at least 10:00, the weather is looking shady in the afternoon. Email me if you have any diect questions. [email protected]
thanks...
Bryan

Greg and I will be rolling in Thursday afternoon and can start anytime on Friday.

Dropzone just said they will be starting no later than noon but may begin as early as 10am. They are going to give me a call if 10am happens. I can give you a ring if you like.

Did you make it to Chicago? I wanted to but didn't work out with the team. Maybe later.....

Chris M
http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/goldenknights/Webpage2005_content.html

Anyone who wants to ride up, I am leaving Deland in the party bus on Thursday around noonish. I'm driving so you can sit in the back and make cocktails for everyone.
We've got 3 Cessna's at our disposal and there are probably going to be some locals who are going to come out and spectate.

I bought some new noodles. Hopefully nobody slices these in 1/2?!?!

See ya'll there!!!!

Albert
Watch out for planters.

Beek squeeked into 1st place at the last second, bastard :)
In all seriousness, we had some goofy conditions (high, shifting uppers, up and down ground winds ranging from 5-10, etc) and the times/distances will show that. The results were VERY close and EVERYONE did great.

Always good fly with you all.

Blues,
Ian

Performance Designs Factory Team

1. *Brian Buechler 499.46
2. *Ian Drennan 496.92
3. Tony Antonivich 496.05
4. *Craig Saucier 481.37
5. *Greg Windmiller 446.18
6.*Brian McNenney 439.95
7. *Edson Pacheco 415.21
8. Miki Baranowski 393.57