filioque

Precision Aerodynamics Nitron

I have started jumping my new Precision Aerodynamics Nitron 170. I can not believe the range of flight this canopy has. Slow, to super fast. My last canopy was a Fusion 190. Does anybody have any helpful comments. I love this canopy and would love to become an expert at flying it.

It's a very popular canopy on our DZ, we've got 4 or 5 of them in various sizes, I believe one of them is even the original Nitro by HiPer USA... or maybe even that is not original:))) somebody in Europe came up with the disign:))))

but those two horns on the top skin, I don't what they're supposed to stabilize but they look funny:)))

I wonder why Precision didn't acquire license to produce Blade, since that looks more of a hight performance canopy????

I jump a Nitron 170 loaded just a touch lighter than yours. I use it for wingsuiting, and I've got nothing but good things to say about it. Great openings on a few less-than-perfect pack jobs. In line twists, it plays nice until I kick out of them. It dives well, or it can hang with the tandems. I like having the option to get down last if the pattern is too congested. B|

The best things in life are dangerous.

Over heard in Eloy during the holiday boogie: "How the hell can you fly around with two big hot dogs on the top of your canopy. I can't do crew with that guy, I would have to eat his canopy!"

:D:ph34r:

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P