virgin-burner

when is your canopy-course!?

maybe better asked for the beginners/intermediates.. have you scheduled a canopy-control course yet!? what are your expectations? the first you take? are you planning on doing more courses?

i've brought myself around and booked mine yesterday. looking forward to it! now that i'm getting my landings nailed in every condition, this is going to be interesting! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

jeff "jeffro"provenzano is giving a canopy course at the ranch in ny may 24-25th

$150 per slot plus jumps...

will cater to newbies and exp pilots...

slots are filling up fast...see my post in events forum for more info
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Did mine this past weekend at the Ranch with Brian Germain, great guy, great teacher. Learned a lot, unfortunately the weather wasn't good so I didn't get to try any of it out. I was walking out to the loading zone and there was a big gust of wind across the DZ. I turned around and started walking back. lol

10 jumps and I want more than 11. ;)

Did mine this past weekend at the Ranch with Brian Germain, great guy, great teacher. Learned a lot, unfortunately the weather wasn't good so I didn't get to try any of it out. I was walking out to the loading zone and there was a big gust of wind across the DZ. I turned around and started walking back. lol

10 jumps and I want more than 11. ;)

i highly recommend signing up for jeffros camp in 3 weeks..you actually get to jump too!

thats very cool at such an early stage!

Thanks, not sure which bit though. :$

i highly recommend signing up for jeffros camp in 3 weeks..you actually get to jump too!

The weather was what stopped me jumping this time, I don't trust it enough to believe that I'll get to go up in three weeks. ;)

What's his course like? I was thinking of sending my wife. She has more jumps than me though. :)

jeff "jeffro"provenzano is giving a canopy course at the ranch in ny may 24-25th

$150 per slot plus jumps...

will cater to newbies and exp pilots...

slots are filling up fast...see my post in events forum for more info

I would like to do that! Count me in I will try to get off of work for that weekend! reserve me a slot agent. Here we go we roll.. nanana set this thing in motion :D

Folks,

There's already a thread for Jeffro's course, no need to hijack this one. If this topic doesn't go anywhere soon, I'm going to lock it.

I allow a lot of wiggle room in this forum, and I think canopy courses are a grey area (as I want to encourage them), but lets try and keep the 'chatter' down.

Thanks.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Folks,

There's already a thread for Jeffro's course, no need to hijack this one. If this topic doesn't go anywhere soon, I'm going to lock it.

I allow a lot of wiggle room in this forum, and I think canopy courses are a grey area (as I want to encourage them), but lets try and keep the 'chatter' down.

Thanks.

Blues,
Ian

looks like noone checks the events thread...i should have posted it here in the canopy forums...sry ian..

chopis..call manifest and reserve your slot...its not up to me...