Fab

glide katana?

I looked at all the katana posts here on dz,com but am wondering how the glide (in normal flight) is compared to a sabre2 of the same size? I know it's a ground hungry canopy but so is a sabre2 compared to a stiletto.

I demoed a crossfire2 one size smaller as my sabre2 and found the glide to be much better then my sabre2. I kept on overshooting my landing spot...

Thanks

in full flight the katana will sink alot more then your sabre 2...its not that great in deep brakes/rears either...it slows the descent rate down some but still nothing compared to a sabre2/stiletto
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

comparing my Crossfire 99 to Katana 97 - yes, significant difference in full flight. Have not had enough time under it to really test with inputs but from what I've heard, "it's not your Father's Oldsmobile...." and at first flight, I'd have to agree

Like a racing car will take more fuel per mile than the one you´r using for your daily business, a "hot" canopy will take more altitude - the power doesn´t come for free - physics... (and the Katana is "hot" for sure and by the way an excellent canopy in my opinion).