keithm

CPC practice jumps at Lake Wales

I was seriously thinking about coming to all the events this year, but I have started a new work schedule.

I now work 3 1/2 days a week. friday, saturday, sunday and monday.

they are paying me VERY well, and I am sure most of you won't miss me.:P

i can sometimes take a saturday off in exchange for another day, but I will not be able to go far from home.

so I will practice, and I look forward to smoking all your asses at the farm.... even you Mcnenney. :P

I am coming out Friday afternoon but sorry kids - I fear I won't be competing just yet [:/] (lucky for you all :P). Only made 2 jumps since the accident and they were not good. Taking a lot longer than I hoped to get all the muscle strength back.

But I'll be there to A) attempt a jump or two B) check out the competition for this year and C) taunt you all from the sidelines - I mean cheer you on.

See ya soon.......xo, D

Can't wait to meet you Pia!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Oh, sorry to hear you won't be competing and that it's taking such a long time for you to get back to full strength. I was looking forward to being on the same pass with you :( but very happy to hear you will be there to meet...Hopefully we will join forces in Palatka!! :ph34r:

Much to Ian's dismay, yesterday was my last day of probation. B| LOL... yep... the probation I got for the speeding ticket on my way to the last SE CPC comp of the 2007 season. 160 hrs of community service at the city dump and about $2700 in fees and fines later, I'm ready to start the new season!

I would like to extend a huge middle finger to judge Carmine Bravo of Seminole County for being such an ass. To put it in perspective, the guy with 2 DUIs in 10 days with cocaine in his pocket is bitching to me because he's having to do 50 hrs of community svc. WTF! >:(

But I digress... Yeah, I should be there Friday to make a few practice jumps. I'll do my best to keep it under 105 mph this time. :)

Cheers!

--Jairo

Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

I'll do my best to keep it under 105 mph this time.

Just drive like you swoop. 25mph should be more than fine to keep the cops at bay :D:ph34r::D

Oh, and next time, before you give me crap about verting a run - make sure you don't follow it with a run that would be great if the gates were 150 feet lower :ph34r:

See you and Angela on Thurs!!
Performance Designs Factory Team

:$ LOL... There's no shame in bailing to toggles if it keeps my femurs in tact :P LOL... before I even started the turn I thought to myself, "yeah, i'll be hearing about this one from Ian.";) Kinda hard to miss, even if landing in the alternate landing area, with the PD Orange visible from miles away. But, if we took the average heights of both our swoops, we would've had one sweet run though! :D:D

Cheers!

--Jairo

Wow, I've just about got the truck loaded up. who alls planning on coming down,
Ive heard a lot of maybes, so lets see....

Al
Ian Drennen
Mike Shatalov
Keith McBeth
Pia
Greg Rau
Pete Allum
Stu Schoenfeld
Tom Dellibac
Jens(Sweden)
Craig S
Brian B
Pete Schwartz
Jairo G
Big Steve
Loud Dan

Coach JaMo
Judges & Pro Tanners:
Kim P
Laticia
Dee?
Angela?
Watch out for planters.

Wow, I've just about got the truck loaded up. who alls planning on coming down,
Ive heard a lot of maybes, so lets see....

Al
Ian Drennen
Mike Shatalov
Keith McBeth
Pia
Greg Rau
Pete Allum
Stu Schoenfeld
Tom Dellibac
Jens(Sweden)
Craig S
Brian B
Pete Schwartz
Jairo G
Big Steve
Loud Dan

Coach JaMo
Judges & Pro Tanners:
Kim P
Laticia
Dee?
Angela <--She told me today she'd be going

Craig, Brian, you want my lunch money in bills or will small change do? B|

Jairo, could you do me a favor and throw your CCM in the trunk of your Honda on the way to Lake Wales? It is a Honda these days, right? :P I wanna see a CCM helmet in person...

Al, my buddy Sergei will be there too. BTW, i also booked my tix for Palatka.

Oh, man this is gonna be a blast. A SE CPC reunion! Cant wait. See you all Friday.

God to hear Annie's coming down too. I think there will be some amateurs coming"out of the blue" like there have been in years past. I haven't put them on the list because I'm not sure which ones are actually going to show up, but I've talked to a few hopefuls. I've heard from a few Atlanta folks, but I'll let them post themselves.

Al
Ian Drennen
Mike Shatalov
Keith McBeth
Pia
Greg Rau
Pete Allum
Stu Schoenfeld
Tom Dellibac
Jens(Sweden)
Craig S
Brian B
Pete Schwartz
Jairo G
Big Steve
Loud Dan
Sergei

Coach JaMo
Judges & Pro Tanners:
Kim P
Laticia
Angela
Annie
Dee?
Watch out for planters.

Mike,

I talked to Brian this morning, and he said that $20 bills would be fine. :D

And looks like Craig and Brian are gonna have one of thier Gold Coast fans (that now jumps at Palatka) riding with Angela and I, So it looks like I'll NOT be driving the cop magnet to Lake Wales on Saturday. However, the Boxster may be making an appearance down the FL highways on Friday, so who knows what adventures may await with that! :). In any case, I'll bring my CCM for you to check out. B| See you all on Friday...

Cheers!

--Jairo

Screw that - you're driving Annie and my ass around

There are so many jokes to be had with that statement, I don't even know where to start! :D Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing Annie and your ass again...

Cheers!

--Jairo

Screw that - you're driving Annie and my ass around

I had to check twice to make sure you really said Jairo was going to be driving your ass:D:D:D

Edit to add: Will you both be wearing the gay tight shirts???:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.