stevomooo

The best canopy pilot in the world

I'll throw out another vote for Jay Mo for the traditional comp events. He brings the heat!

As for the freestyle, I give much respect to Andy Farrington, Jeffro, Craig G. (Yeah, him) and JT.

As to who I try (not very well) to model my flying after, that would be Clint, and JC. The both have the smoothest, cleanest style IMHO.:)

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

yeah...um....im gonna go ahead and say that i am the best canopy pilot in the world...

bring it on jeffro...my safire 189 will own you on any occasion

same goes to you sonic...

step up and get STOMPED!
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

I agree with the general response but would also like to put my 2 cents in with the pilots that are teaching skills to up-and-coming jumpers. I have a lot of respect for great pilots that are teaching students how to fly a canopy safely and responsibly. These teachers may not be winning the medals but are teaching skills that are crucial to the survival of the sport of swooping. I myself am a student and consider my education class on "high speed approaches" priceless to my career as a skydiver.

Best freestlye i have seen is Vince from Babylon in Ampuriabrava. Juggling ghostrider - miracle man and a half (not sure what its called but doing a 540 thru the landing) after starting his turn blindman etc etc...

I second that.. He makes it look EZ !!

Noone else I have seen comes close when talking about freestyle.

Jeffro, JayMo and don't forget Heath Richardson

I remember watching video of Heath Richardson when I started jumping ... what happen to him and is he still jumping ?