twnsnd

New swooping terms (ADD YOURS)

I will apologize in advance to those with no sense of humor. Feel free to add your own.

Executing a beautiful swoop only to wreck yourself when you put your feet down - DRENNAN'ing

Swooping angry - JUDY'ing

Swooping with a bad haircut - MOLEDSKI'ing

Swooping while feeling under-appreciated - FROST'ing

Swooping in a midget costume - BAATCH'ing

Swooping while HUGE - LUND'ing

Catching a tree with your endcell and getting body slammed - STU'ing

Swooping while bald - HARTSWIG'ing

Swooping while badly needing a haircut and shave - SPIZZZARKO'ing

Swooping between used car sales - THORNTON'ing

Swooping when not busy with other "hippie oriented" events - SKYMONKEY'ing

I could go on for days.
;):D

-We are the Swoophaters. We have travelled back in time to hate on your swoops.-

Not only do i NOT feel under-appreciated, but in fact I am deeply touched and humbled for being put on the same list with my personal heros - Chuck, Ian, Spizz, Justin, Aggie Dave... I could only dream of that a year or two ago!

Being forced into competitive swooping retirment because Keith ratted on you to the INS telling them that you were a national security terrorist risk while letting those stinking South Africans remain in the country only because he was jealous that he couldn't hit the entry gates even if his life depended on it ... ARMSTRO'ing. B|>:(:S[:/]:|:o:):$:ph34r::)B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Swooping while old and Canadian - ARMSTRONG'ing

Swooping your reserve - JOE BENNET'ing

Hey just because I am that much closer to the grave than the rest of you young'un southern #uckers, remember it's easier for me to be frozen in some snow bank and then unthawed once humans find a cure for ... death. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Calling a crash a "wingover" - HANSEN'ing

Leaving a permanent imprint of your face on the edge of Mile Hi's pond - BILLINGS'ing

Using complicated words to describe canopy flight while being way too nice and smiling ALL THE TIME! - GERMAIN'ing

Finding yourself in line twists at an EXTREMELY low altitude - JEFFRO'ing

:D

-We are the Swoophaters. We have travelled back in time to hate on your swoops.-

HA! Nice. Its fun to be thought of on a list of such cool people. :P

For swooping while talking so loud people hear you before the whistle of your lines: DAN'ing

For a "real" term I call an unintentional pop-up off your swoop due to bad riser release to toggles or lack of riser control "turtling." You know, popping up like a turtle pops up out of the water.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

creating a fifty foot splash of water while fucking up his setup for a downwind landing on the ranch pond - dharma1976-ing

oh wait thats me fuck
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

You know I found it ironic that when he was using my iPod for music the Imperial March came on, he said "that's enough of that" and he hit the next button. I said "but that's your theme song..." I don't think he got it.:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."