KEVINLOVE

PHOTO

I went up to tahoe with Kevin last winter, had been on skis 3 times, all in the midwest. Its doable, but I think he wants to take people who are experienced GLers, experienced skiers, or preferably both. On things for sure, its ridiculous amounts of fun.

*edit*
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCaaFTIq8tk

The video isnt that great, but there are some cool shots in the second half. Should give anyone interested any idea of some beginner runs at the beginning, and some more advanced stuff at the end.

Cya,

Kevin sent me that pic just after it was taken and instantly became the wall paper on my wide screen desk top. You should see the video he made me from that winter. What an incredible place to play. It was taken just after the 2007 PIA symposium in Reno.

In my experience, working with Kevin has always been very productive and memorable. I only wish I could also spend some that type of quality time on that hill.

With that said, I have no doubt he will be helping make many memorable moments.

Am I preaching to the choir?

If only I was born 20 years later, Dam.

Jeff

why don´t you take your snowboard??

Because it's a PAIN IN THE ASS. It's really hard to orient yourself for flying while snowboarding. Really the most you can do is run a straight line to get the speed to launch. After that, it's pretty tricky.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCaaFTIq8tk
I made it a clicky for you Charley. I'm flying the black/white/blue 170 sabre 2 towards the end of the video.

Kevin was a great host, instructor, and flying buddy when I went up there last winter. He is very impressive flying his GLX. I'd already done lots of skiing and some GL before I went, and I had lots of fun speed riding with Kevin's help. There are some sweet runs to be had in Tahoe, and it's great to be able to ride the chair lift up and not have to hike. I'd highly recommend getting in touch with Kevin if you're interested and qualified.