Noah Bahnson
Travis Stewart
AggieDave
Jessica Edgington
Kevin Love
Nick Batsch
SunnyDee
Ian Drennan

I'm sure the usual suspects will be there on the PST side but I'm really curious to see who, from the cpc, is going :)
Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Ugh!>:( Fucking Speed Limits! :SUnfoturnately, the ticket I received on the way to the last competition of the SouthEast CPC is gonna keep me from attending the CPC Championships this year. I can't tell you how disappointing it is, after competiting all season with me new brothers and sisters, that I will not be able to take my game all the way to Colorado. :(

Yep... When I was caught, I was going 105 mph on a 65, which landed me a court-appearance for Reckless Driving.

The good news is that for $1500, my lawyer was able to get the criminal charges dismissed (after much fighting with the judge that was recommending jail time) and keep points off my license. The bad news is that on top of the $1500 for my lawyer, I have about $900 in court costs, aggressive driving classes, and bullshit fees, 20 days of community service, and 6 months probation. B|Needless to say, that the CPC Championships are gonna be a bit outside my budget this year. :(

I need a drink!

--Jairo

Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

What kills me is that the thought that ran through my mind as I walked out the door was, "I made it to the competition at The Farm and back (15 hrs of driving) without getting a speeding ticket...it would really suck if I got one going to the dropzone that's closest to my house!"

:S:|

--Jairo

Dude.... that sucks. BUT! As a friend, allow me to suggest a solution. Sell the Porsche!! it has caused you all this headache in the first place! Use the money from the sale to finance the trip to CO. With the rest, get a used Honda Civic. You can get a 2-door V-tech if you're still in the mood for a "sporty" car. Shoot, you might even have enough left to get a giant wing and a set of sick ground effects - and you KNOW that means serious horsepower. This is how I roll!

With the rest, get a used Honda Civic.

:oB|:D OMG... Here's the final nail in the coffin: When I got caught, I was actually following behind a silver Honda Civic that was doing at least 110!! :D Fuckers pulled me over and let him go! Well, at least I wasn't on my Motorcycle. :)

--Jairo

:D SEE!! it's the Porsche!!

Come on dude, i got a couple more ways to convince you.

think of this as an investment. You already put in 5 comps into this - jumps, money, time, practice... you have too much invested to back out now! What's another 500-600 bucks going to change? Tix are failry cheap, splitting room and car is an option too.

oh and uhm... don't you want some redemption? It was only 1.9 points!! :P

I might regret that last one if you show up and i take 16th place :ph34r:

Is jim doing that for the CPC too? I do agree with you as 2nd place is nothing to scoff at. It would be cool to see some of the skrilla go to more than Jay.

amen. i could've used some cash, maybe next time.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

i don't see paul on that list

and thanks for butchering my last name fucktard

Yeah I talked to Paul in Chicago. He is going.

He gave me crap for butchering Pauls name, and he tells paul about it....
Give him hell Stu!
Oh and not even a try at Isaiahs last name :D
my power is beyond your understanding.

Im there but not competing. i am just going to stand in zone accuracy course and through vegetables at ian and stu whilst shouting anti homosexual abuse at the overly feminine pair.

unless Jay lets me jump his canopy then i will consider it!!!

or unless my new top secret toy arrives in time!!!

come on atilla!!! cut that canopy!!!

i need all the help i can get i am only 240 out the door these days since i went on a whiskey diet i have lost five days.. i mean pounds

or unless my new top secret toy arrives in time!!!

if you can fly that buttplug you have i'll be very impressed.

240 out the door? i'm gonna start calling you marat!
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Does the DZ have showers or will I have to bring a shower bag? Do they have bathrooms, etc? I'm going on the cheap with a tent and my wife's car.

If they do have showers does that mean I have to shower with Ian? God I hope not.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

DUDE!!! Why am I getting let off...I mean I thought I was one of the cool kids. Granted I think I'm the only CPC competitor from ATL.....but representin' for the BIG BOYZ!!!! I'll be there dammit!!!

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Is this CPC/PST Talk or a bitch session straight from the Oprah archives? I am cracking up over here.......

Good attempt at "the list" Ian - but we are talking skydivers here...I'm surprised anyone has even started thinking about Colorado yet ;)

SE CPC Representation that I know of so far:

Loud Dan
Sunnydee (me)
Craig
Bryan
Chris Watkins
Frost (Russian Mike)
Aaron Stockum

...and Jairo, I like Mike's idea of selling that trouble making little car so you can come play with us. I can not believe you are going to miss it...play the lottery or something DAMN IT!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...