smkdvr628

Glide path

If you come out of 90 or 180 and finish your recovery arch two feet above the ground will you have to put in riser input or toggle input to stay at that height. What I am asking is, will the canopy want to stay in a straight glide path due to speed, for lets say the first 50 ft or so?

It's an arc, not an arch.

As to your question, it depends on a) the canopy, b) your wingloading, and c) your speed.

A & B) On a Spectre 190 loaded at 0.8 it may climb without any input. A Velocity loaded at 2.2 will smack you into the ground and kill you. Most canopies are somewhere in between.

C) Speed equals lift - the faster you're going the more the canopy will want to recover and the more effect your inputs will have.

I am not talking about the recovery ARC I am referring to the glide path of the canopy and will it stay in a straight glide path without any toggle input of rear riser input. If so, does the speed cause this and with more speed I presume that the glide would be further.

correct, typically the more speed a pilot has the less input, if any, is needed to keep you level. however, as you slow down you are required to give more and more input to keep the same altitude.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

I am not talking about the recovery ARC I am referring to the glide path of the canopy and will it stay in a straight glide path without any toggle input of rear riser input. If so, does the speed cause this and with more speed I presume that the glide would be further.

It depends on the canopy. Following my usual carving approach my Stiletto 120 would level out for some distance without any control input. My Samurai 105 takes a little bump to flatten it out. The FX104 I demo'd took more input.