skysaintj

NEW Crossbraced Canopy !! : Designed by - Parachute Systems - V-MAX 27

Parachute Systems (South Africa) has released a crossbraced canopy - V-MAX 27 !!!

I know they have sent through a few demo models to europe and the states recently - Is there somebody that has jumped it ?

Billy Sharman (U.S.A) recently visited SA and he feels it's a real good canopy with a dive of a Velo and the rears of a Xaos .... i jump one myself (89 sq/ft) and tend to agree.

See attachments for pics of the new V-Max(retails 4 around $1700)

So if you jumped the V-MAX - add your comments ... ?
If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it

Cool, nice to see another 27 cell on the market.

What line types are offered?

HMA 500 and 300

... Oh and i forgot to add - the openings on the V-MAX are soooo sweet - i have jumped velos,fx,vx,xaos 27 and the xaos 21 is the only canopy that come close ..
If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it

For what it's worth, I really rate this canopy. I am jumping a 99 loaded at 2.4 and really enjoying it. The only other cross-brace I have jumped is an FX, but I have seen it up against other canopies and it is a solid performer with great openings.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why risk it?

I'm a huge fan of Parachute Systems gear! I flew the "Machine" 89 (@1.8) about a year ago. It opened and performed alot like a VX at the same (way too low) wingloading. The opening was great and it felt very solid.
I'd love to demo something around a 70-75 so that I could compare it to my JVX & VX. ;)

Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hi there.
What is the price of a new Vmax and what is the delivery time?
I know it's a massive ask but what are the chances of getting a demo sent down to New Zealand? I think there could be alot of camera men down here looking for a nice opening x-brace?

Cheers :)

Parachute systems has a great canopy and great customerservice. Ive been jumping the new parachute from them for a year now and i have to say..its great...If you get a chance,,try it...and if you order one,....You will see how good the service is...
JR/Erwin

Parachute systems has a great canopy and great customerservice. Ive been jumping the new parachute from them for a year now and i have to say..its great...If you get a chance,,try it...and if you order one,....You will see how good the service is...
JR/Erwin

I jumped their gear for many years. I liked the gear.

Since Louis Tommasso (sp?) has taken over the US dealings the service has improved significantly.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team