chayes12

Attn. All CPC competitors. The Farm May 5th

To all Competitors and Guests that are going to attend the 4th round of the Canopy Piloting Circuit At Skydive the Farm on May 5th

The Southeast district of the Canopy Piloting Circuit and Skydive the Farm in conjunction with the Polk County Chamber of Commerce and the Cedartown Main Street Association will be presenting the 4th round of the CPC. This Event is expected to draw 1000-2500 Spectators on Saturday May 5th

Skydive the Farm will be opening its doors for spectators at 10:30 am Saturday
Practice will be Thursday and Friday Media has been invited. A DEMO jump has been scheduled for Thursday May 3rd @ 1:30 pm at Pepperell Elementary Thru High School for Students and the Media. Competitors that are in town are encouraged to contact Skydive the Farm (Hans Paulson)@404-295-5000 or Bill Clough @706-409-3221 to be part of this Event. The Canopy Piloting Circuit along with its Partners have Started an aggressive Media Campaign that includes Print and Radio adds. Chris Hayes has Gladly accepted Newspaper and Radio Interviews

Competitors Registration has been scheduled for Friday the 4th @ Moody Ques @ 7:30 pm Restaurant and Pub for Spectators to meet the Pilots .There will be Door Prizes for Jumpers and Spectators Included is a Tandem jump to be done the day of the competition Donated by Skydive The Farm all Competitors, Up Jumpers and Guest are asked to Attend.

We hope with our efforts that the Canopy piloting Circuit will get the exposure it needs. That Skydive the farm will be viewed by residents as a good Corporate Citizen to the people of Cedartown and Polk County. We ask that all Jumpers help us by attending these Events to show Cedartown and Polk County That Skydiving is an Asset to the Community

man that sounds like fun...wish I could come down for that...

well after I get current and downt have tunnel time scheduled

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Also as an FYI....I've called the Holiday Inn Express and they are booked solid for that weekend. Country Hearth is also filling up according to the reservation desk.... soooooo if anyone needs a room, you might want to start thinking about it now.

You know me - I've got a room and am willing to share the space and the cost ;) - first come, first serve. See you guys there!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I wonder if I can get stars put in my zone acc runs so people know I didn't just not score, I wasn't there to even try and score ;)...I know, I know....now I'm getting picky.

It just kicks me in the ass that because of that, or potentially because of that, I finished my first comp this year LAST when my only real goal for the year has been to NOT finish last......ok - just venting.....But then again, should I feel ok about my placing seeing as how I DID afterall beat a "PRO".....ha ha ha....Love ya Curt! :P

See ya in Deland!

Anybody can have a bad comp and somebody has to finish last in this game but you shouldn't get frustrated. In my book those who didn't compete finished last. You are much better than them honey. Keep pluggin along and you will be first soon enough. Im sure you will be able to beet me hahaha!

Grant

I wonder if I can get stars put in my zone acc runs so people know I didn't just not score, I wasn't there to even try and score ;)

Bah! Who cares what people think? YOU know what YOU can do, that's all that should matter. :P
Hey, you're in the top ten overall! Great success, high five! :ph34r:
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

I finished my first comp this year LAST when my only real goal for the year has been to NOT finish last

Hi D

I went into last season thinking "I haven't finished last yet and let's keep that trend going" and then low and behold I finish 2nd to last in the first regional CPC comp (I pulled myself out of the comp early on thanks to an injury so I understand seeing those donuts next to your name with no disclaimer as to why the donuts were there) and then in the next regional CPC comp low and behold there I was dead last in the standings with no excuses except that I didn't swoop all that well that day compared to how I needed to be swooping. It didn't make me a happy camper seeing myself in the basement, but someone has to finish there. I could make excuses as to why I struggled in the early comps, but the bottom line is that I needed to be flying better than what I was. But I started seeing better results as the season progressed and have put that day behind me. Keep up the good work. You're one of the most motivated CPCer's out there and really should be our poster girl (assuming you want the role) for what the CPC is about.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I definitely agree with what Steve had to say in the previous post.

... and let's not forget who finished last at last year's CPC meet at Z-Hillz! That was a seriously humbling experience, but I used it to learn and break down exactly what my weak points were. After all, that's what these competitions are about!

You're getting better and better each competition... you know it, and so do your fellow competitors. B|You were definitely missed those last two rounds.

Cheers!

--Jairo

Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

oh man............shucks.................I'm so feeling the love :$

KNOCK IT OFF GUYS - YOU'RE ALMOST MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A SEMI-EMOTIONAL GIRL ;)

Seriously - thanks to everyone for the support, today and so far this season. It's once again proving to be some of the highlights in my year. Sometimes challenging, sometimes disappointing but all and all, there isn't much better than hanging out with your friends for an entire weekend and continuing to learn from them and by experience. Good stuff!

I was so happy to know that many of you were able to finish the comp. I felt bad leaving before the weather broke, but that pesky job thing was calling the shots. ;)

Let me just say I was really impressed (again) with the overall improvement of everyone's performance that was impossible to miss. Some of you have made huge strides and it is downright amazing to watch.

Thanks for another great weekend and for keeping a positive attitude during the smoke/weather holds! You are all amazing!

Chris, you rock. I don't know how you do all that you do & still compete (quite well)! I guess you really like this swooping thing? B|

Amy was a star for pitching in to make this happen. As amazing as Michelle is, she couldn't have done it without her!

Sincerely,
Your impartial judge who may/may not be influenced with chocolate... :D

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.