tspillers

TX CPC Meet 1 results

BTW, those are the scores, not the distances. Longest distance was 263.91 by Dave Smithers
Fastest Time was 2.43 seconds by Todd Spillers
Best ZA score was 82 points by Todd Spillers

Consistency and ZA is what won overall.

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

Pro's don't count in the CPC. It is just practive for them. We can score them and compare where they would place, but the ranks don't count. That's why I didn't put any scores for Curt Swanson.

Currently every TX CPC comptetitor is in the rookie class. There is an Advanced class that is between Rookie and Pro. Last year the people placing 11-15 at the Championships became Advanced. If we had any of them, they can score and be ranked but they have to make 5' gates where the rookies can make 10'.

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

Well I've got some work to do, hope to be ready for Houston at the end of the month! I know my velo is looking forward to more air baths. Any info on what folks were flying... wingloading etc.?

Can't speak for anyone else but I was on an Atair X-1 95 and had on 20 lbs of weight to put me at about 2.15 wing loading.

Can't speak for anyone else but I was on an Atair X-1 95 and had on 20 lbs of weight to put me at about 2.15 wing loading.

I was flying a Katana 107 with no weight and loading at about 1.8

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.