chayes12

Adrian Hart wins Meet 2 for the Southeast

We had a great turnout again with 24 competitors.
8 Pros
16 amateurs
$500 prize purse.
It was little windy in the middle of the day with some rejumps awarded. Mary Lough from USPA was on hand doing a judges course and was monitoring and recording the winds while each competitor was in the course and awarded rejumps to some of the competitors who had winds above the legal limit while they were in the course.

Thanks to all the judges, Kolla, Kim, laticia, Michelle, Albert, and the photogs Roy and Jason for coming out to the meet.

Endless thanks to Skydive Sebastian and Jim and Amanda and the entire crew at Sebastian. We really thank you for your hospitality and look forward to swooping with you again.

I do not have the completed score sheet yet with the overall scores for the meet and the current placings overall after the second meet, but I will have them posted at www.cpafl.org soon.

Check us out next month in Z Hills on April 21.
Scott Roberts and Kaz Sheeky will be on hand to offer free coaching to all competitors.

So here are the top ten intermediates

1. Adrian Hart $250
2. Craig Saucier $150
3. Jairo Garcia $100
4. Aaron Stockum
5. Bryon Buchler
6. Mike Shatolov
7. Ryan Clough
8. Chris Watkins
9. Dan McAllister
10. Torben Tiedemann

Hi Chuck. Thanks and I am sorry for any incorect spelling of anyone's name.

Definately spelled Bryan Buechler wrong. Sorry Bryan. Bryan and Craig Saucier and Dale Mclemore are all from the Gold Coast and we thank them very much for coming to fly with us. They are all going hard.

Which other ones?

See you next month in the Hills

We do weigh everyone for the meets according to IPC weight rules, and I will check to see if we kept the paper with the wingload info from the meet and post it if we have it.

Cool, it is always interesting to see the results from the different canopies and wing loading.

I know it doesn't really say what is best as all pilots are different but sometimes there are trends that can give some good information.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix