timmyfitz

Skyworks RDS

Has anyone spoke with Mel at skyworks rigging recently? I ordered an RDS several weeks ago and was told it would be ready in about 2 weeks(which would have been a week ago) and haven't heard anything. I have called a few times and left messages but no return call. Anyone know what they are up to or another way to get a hold of them?

The rings will be ready this coming week . We apologize for the delay but we had to make sure they would be right and not too expensive . This way you don't have to put on the cloth rings and take them right back off again . Again sorry for the delay . Joe

patience brother it will be worth it to get the rds with the proper rings....

I put the cloth ones on and am not looking forward to doing more rigging, but perhaps I will swap ou tmy softlinks on this one as they are getting kinda ratty

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

patience brother it will be worth it to get the rds with the proper rings....

It doesn't have to do with patience, it has to do with returning a call when I have left several messages.

ahhhhhhh did someone forget the skydiver clause of dealing with skydiving businesses...

:P:P:P:P

(btw that is a joke not to be taken seriously for I understand that you are upset now as you have not gotten your awesome new slider to play with, I was pretty wet about getting my slider and harassed MEL and got my slider with the cloth rings...and wish I had waited)

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.