chayes12

2007 PD/Fastrax Challenge Scores

Heads up guys , Skydive sebastian have got footage from the pd/fastrax challenge up online already, including the awards ceremony.
Check it out at www.skydiveseb.com / xkeys invasion debrief.
Thanks
Kim
(Getsum)

Awesome event Chris, Kim, Emma and all the folks involved! Robby's been smiling ever since :)!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

it's a Real Media Player browser plugin. Why on earth would they use that crap anyway? Ah well.

two things you could do:

1. You could download the plug in on real media site (may not work)

2. You could download the player itself, then the file (by right clicking the second (small) pop-up on their site, then select View Page Info, click the Media tab, then select Save As. (Note: these steps are for Firefox browser, i am sure there is something similar in IE)

his event had a stupid strong head wind. Everyone was fighting hard for the scores they got. I think its a good indication of canopy performance to see some of the canopies that did well in the distance

The only bad skydive is your last!
chris "sonic wookie" harwell
Piedra-belluda-roja Rodriguez

Day one had strong winds and they closed the course after 2 rounds. But the following day the conditions were perfect, No wind really maybe 5mph. Swoops are longer at Mile Hi because the dz is a Mile hi above sea level.

Is there a Pd/fastrax challenge this year?