Spizzzarko

All sail JVX's pack up big

(Not like I should be concerned with anything related to a JVX at this point other than not getting one), but WTH is this "sail" stuff you speak of? Is it just some different material that the canopy is made from? When I think of a sail, I think of some strange fin sticking up out of the top of the canopy.

"you and your mooth sail material with a chubby..."

Yea it is stiff and highly erotic:D, possibly even phallic. Packing it is a pain, but it gets ever so slightly easier each time I pack it. Mainly because I am learning more and more how to control the material. It is different than packing the slick PD zp, but it still wants to come undone if you let it just lay on the ground.

Man you had me scared with all that stuff you were telling Ryan. Even though I only got one jump on it, I feel that it will be a good canopy. The stock slider needs to go away though. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass it is to have to collapse, roll, stow, and hear that damn thing flapping around back there. It fucks with your vision too. Non RDS sliders suck. I'm looking forward to getting more jumps on it. It does dive out quite a bit like you said, but the thing I noticed was that it held it's speed a little longer than the velocity. I came out of my turn a little high, and it still held quite a bit of speed. I was pleased with that. I need to get more jumps on it before I write a bunch of stuff on the internet.
:ph34r:

Dude,

I never thought a canopy would like the loading as much as this does. I only have 1 jump on it, but it seems as if it begs to be loaded. This thing is a sleeping monster about to be woken up.

the one you have is to big for you.:P

and 84 is the shit!.:D;)

Your profile says you are still on a velocity 96.

The pack volume is why I ordered sail on the top skin. can't afford another container

can't wait to get it!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

very nice, I think you would enjoy an 84 even better though.:P

I did a quick calculation, his 89 is loaded @ ~2.6 (2.58)... so he'd be loading an 84 at ~2.7... Are you saying that's the preferred loading for a JVX? Any type or hybrid only? Are there preferred loadings for distance/speed for JVX?