rhys

GLX...RDS.... Hop'n'Pop?

I never checked the line attachment points on the GLX when I saw one?

has anyone whacked a RDS on one?

Just wondering!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I am fairly sure you can do it. I was working on some harness stuff yesterday and we were discussing it. The maximum loading / deployment speeds were high. I imagine a slider for a VX and a RDS would be all you would need. It would fly to big to be fun for me so I doubt I will try it. My JVX 87 is way more fun out of the airplane.

I don't know why it would be a big deal. The GLX is just a larger version of the canopy that Jim jumped in the first world meet of canopy piloting.

while it maybe a version, i doubt it being a ground launch specific canopy it will be built with the reinforcing to make it thru an opening, that just my theory on it. could be wrong though.

peace out ninja's

It was just intersing me as we have done hop'n'pops above a 4000' hill in new zealand and swooped the side of it. so the glx would be ideal for the flight but a normal parachute for the deployment!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix