chayes12

PD Challenge Swoop Comp – Cross Keys Invasion

Nice. It would be very difficult for you to explain yourself if you missed this one Drennan. Glad to hear you will make it.

Note to everyone
We are doing pre registration for this meet. With the format, location and aircraft we must ask for a pre registration so that we can better prepare for a smooth meet. It will be available this week online. There will be a cutoff date and a late fee for anyone who does not pre register.

Ian please let everyone know about this and see you in January.

I Suggest the Best Western its a brand new hotel and we have a deal with them for this event instead of $129 per night its only $89 and you can get 4 people in each room.
Mention this skydiving event when you book. ( XKEYS INVASION)
BEST WESTERN 772 388 9300
They are holding rooms for us so we expect most competitors to be staying here. It is also only 2 miles from DZ.

There is always the Sandrift motel $50 pn but there is no guarantees you will make it out alive!!!!!!

I have just spoken to the Best Western. They have the rooms booked for the event listed under Skydive Sebastian or the skydiving event.
The skydiver rate is available every night except new years eve.
So try giving them a call back to reserve your room and see you down there.

Tempted.... Very tempted...

temptation is over, your going to be there. enough said!B|

defanition of temptation. taken from dictionary dot com.

temp‧ta‧tion  /tɛmpˈteɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[temp-tey-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. the act of tempting; enticement or allurement.
2. something that tempts, entices, or allures.
3. the fact or state of being tempted, esp. to evil.
4. an instance of this.
5. (initial capital letter) the temptation of Christ by Satan. Matt. 4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1175–1225; ME temptacion < L temptātiōn- (s. of temptātiō) a testing. See tempt, -ation]

in other words you will be there. even if it is cheaper for you to fly to ATL. and Shimell drives you!:P

in other words you will be there

I'm hoping to be there. But there are too many unanswered question to say for sure whether or not it will happen. But if I do make it, I sure hope I can get there a couple of days ahead of the big comp so that I can get some much needed practice in. It's just kind of weird to be scheduled this so close to Christmas/New Years holidays. I definitely can't do both. I can't take x-mas holidays and then expect to be on holiday the week after New Years. So I'm still trying to figure out if I can get time off the week after New Years. News at eleven.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Appologies for dragging this on, but the online registration is really very very close to being done. Maybe by tomorrow or the next day.

how about this,

chris, consider yourself registered.:)
ya ya whatever, when the online thing comes up, go for it. but you will still be there, and in good standing.:)

Appologies for dragging this on, but the online registration is really very very close to being done. Maybe by tomorrow or the next day.

The longer you delay, the better off I am in knowing if I can make it or not. Then again I'm sure you guys couldn't give a rats ass if I was there or not. Oh and I'm not trying to be antagonistic with what was just said. I'm just being a realist. I do hope to be there though. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

PD Factory team skills camp is January 1st, 2nd, 3rd
INTERMEDIATE SWOOP COMP is January 4th
WOMENS SWOOP COMP is January 4th
PRO SWOOP COMP is January 5th and 6th (rain date 7th)

Thats the weekend after New years. The Boogie is going on at the dz throughout..... December 28th - January 10th so lots of, people, parties and of course lots of planes flying.