chayes12

South East CPC Meet 5 Results

David Jr. Ludvik takes it.
The fifth and final meet of the 2006 season was held at Lake Wales Florida on Saturday June 17th and Jr. took it and $100 for the win. Congratulations to Jr. He finally got one from Delibac.
Tom Delibac took second and $80 with Vitaly Turbayelski taking third place and $50

Special congratulations goes out to Greg Lidaros who participated in his first swoop comp under his Katana 120. Great job and hope to see you next year Greg.

Check out the scores attached to this email and for all the scores from the 2006 season check out
www.cpafl.org

See you all next year.

Can we please make special mention of the lovely winds we once again got to deal with :P.....I don't think we had anything under 10 but I know it got pretty close to the cutoff a few times......But hey, good to learn in all sorts of conditions right? B|

CONGRATS GREG..........and see, landing in the water isn't so bad because at least you went for it and scored ;) - game on for next year I hope!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yes we can make special mention of the lovely winds and we must also make a very special mention of Scott Roberts of Team Fastrax and the US National Swoop Team who was on hand at this meet and offered coaching to all of the competitors. Scott videod from the ground and debriefed competitors between rounds. Scott talked of setups and strategies and at the end of the day all of the competitors watched their swoops as Scott debriefed with them. Thanks to Scott Roberts for coming out to this meet and good luck this summer at the World Championships in Austria.

For coaching with Scott you can reach him at

[email protected]

Thanks guys, and I must say I had fun and learnt a lot, I believe you guys are doing a great job in contributing to the sport overall, safety wise and in helping people reach their personal goals.

Thanks Chris, Scott the effort and information was greatly appreciated and keep up the great spirit for life…