SkymonkeyONE

Hansie wins Speed event in Colorado? Rumor?

heard from swoop mcwjeenie he won the speed but verticaled on one round so it put the fat chinese bastard to 17th in the ranking Wonder how shitmel is doing?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

faster than when they call last oders at the chinese buffet. I've seen that fat bastard run for the last spring roll
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Someone told him there was a snake right behind him.

Hey I was the guy following Hansie on all those different loads. Are you calling me a snake? A slug maybe, but not a snake.

Hey despite the fact that I finished way down in the standings, I had a blast competing at this pro swoop comp and I had two good guys (Hans and Nick) to be on the same passes with. Plus I would like to thank all those (Paul R stands out) who gave me feedback with my swoops. I still have much to learn when it comes to competing against the big dogs, but this last weekend was a good start.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I do believe that Hans did not rock me in that speed round, check the scores, he may have had first in the event, but he tied Nick Batsch for the fastest speed round through the course 2.76 seconds

It doesn't really matter whether he got the one fastest run. What matters is his average got him first place in the event. I can't count the times I have been in competition and beat FAR better competitors because they verted a round.

Chuck

Just heard from Skinny that he had gotten a call from Hansie's wife saying he had won Speed. Not sure of the accuracy of that report though.

Hans is a very fast motherfucker, when he can hit the gates that is. Go FAT BOY!B|

Chuck

want to know whaty is scary? he could have been faster.:o it is hard to understand what a canopy that size sounds like at those speeds.:D untill you see it.

Hans is a very fast motherfucker, when he can hit the gates that is. Go FAT BOY

hans jumped my ass and said "NO MORE VERTICALS". he said in this comp that WE will be vertical free. and we were. even though KIKI had to look at the video to see I wasn't.:D

hans proved to me he is fast, I am very happy to see it. although I proved to him I'm faster with a 2.64 in practice.;)

he got me in the comp though.

Hans, come get some. I also went farther than you BIOTCH!:P

It is.

Eldon had a rough time, first a 30mph downwinder (long story but funny as hell video) and then he ended up pounding in really hard during a team speed round doing some avoidance.

Tough bastard though. Just kept on ticking :)
Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer