rajiv647

new

I saw this video clip (http://blennus.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=438 ) in which a guy shoots a flare through his parachute and it catches on fire! Its funny, I like it and wondering if you may know the details of its owner or guy who posted it on the website. I tried contacting the website from where I found this, but the website people says that some one posted it there and they don't know who posted it. Since you know much more about parachutes than me, I will truly appreciate it very much if you may guide or help me in contacting the owner. Please email me at [email protected]

Regards

-Rajiv

Probably got BR to get them some off the shelf canopies. Since BR (now Apex) is in the area, hollywood doesn't care what they pay for stuff, and the BR/Apex peeps have tons of experience.....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I notice the guy is wearing what appears to be motorcycle leathers complete with velcro fastened resin Knee sliders.

I can maybe see why hes wearing leathers if hes playing with fire, but why fit knee sliders. Hes not exactly going to be getting his knee down in a corner at altitude :)