Calvin19

Paraglider Swooping film

So... I just got my new glider in the mail, started paragliding again because i liked swooping... i havent paraglided in a few years but the swooping is a lot better than i can get from skydiving canopies...

this film is pretty sick, the best swoops are in the first 3 minutes.

i hope the clicky works... if not copy it.

seriously cool.

The crew is mainly the GIN aerobatics team ?(cool guys), but there are a bunch more.

Paragliders in general are much better at flying, in ANY form. (speed/glide/sinkrate) (not freefall opening)

The medium skydiving has in general is flawed for swooping, The risers are constrained, the canopy has to survive opening, the harness positions the pilot for a lot of drag, the lines are thick/ and must follow a slider pattern,

anyway, the film is sick.

http://www.flyacro.com/site/quicktime/movies/nside_Small.mov

Most excellent...I'm looking to get into paragliding now that I am near mountains/hills. This is just fuel for the fire. :>

-R

So... I just got my new glider in the mail, started paragliding again because i liked swooping... i havent paraglided in a few years but the swooping is a lot better than i can get from skydiving canopies...

this film is pretty sick, the best swoops are in the first 3 minutes.

i hope the clicky works... if not copy it.

seriously cool.

The crew is mainly the GIN aerobatics team ?(cool guys), but there are a bunch more.

Paragliders in general are much better at flying, in ANY form. (speed/glide/sinkrate) (not freefall opening)

The medium skydiving has in general is flawed for swooping, The risers are constrained, the canopy has to survive opening, the harness positions the pilot for a lot of drag, the lines are thick/ and must follow a slider pattern,

anyway, the film is sick.

http://www.flyacro.com/site/quicktime/movies/nside_Small.mov

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE