FAC

New FAI Distance Record in Colorado

It's Official!! Jay Moledski sets new FAI Distance Record at Go Fast Challenge at Mile-Hi Skydiving going uphill! Here are the stats:

206.85 Meters or 678.64 Feet

91 MPH at entry gate. (Radar Gun)

Wind 2.2 M/S or 4.9 MPH Downwind slight cross.

Approximate 4 foot upslope from entry gate to touchdown point.

I do not know exactly how much weight he was wearing, but i do know he was on his 103, and he said he "did not do anything different". It was amazing to see, and the power generated at the entry gate was just awsome. He hit the gates at over 90 mph! After what i saw today, i think it will only be a matter of time before we see distances of well over 700 feet!

Jay was loaded around 2.4 again. like somone else said he didn't do anything different.

the altitude here is absolutely perfect for swooping. my personal best at home in oregon was 370, up here in one of the practice runs i did 480+. people are going huge up here and going really fast. plent of lift.

this, in my opinion, will be the mecca for swooping. great facilities, great people, and great swooping weather. i have nothing but good things to say about mile-hi skydiving...Stu
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Jay was loaded around 2.4 again. like someone else said he didn't do anything different.

yup!!!, and P.D. is now relising that they DO!!!!! have to get something out there....

the bar is raised, and i wish paul russouw (sp?) was out here this weekend to HELP me prove my point!!!

im fucking so ecstatic at what is about to come....

bring it!!!!

the game is on..

next gen please!!!!:DB|

the bar is raised, and i wish paul russouw (sp?) was out here this weekend to HELP me prove my point!!!

Dude, this sounds like you have been at the bar, raising something... what is it again that PD needs to do?? Give Jay more Velos so he can set more world records?

I'm down with that - go PD Factory Team!!!

Blue ones,
Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

Still waitting to see the video of the record being broke.

I do have to say that we should apologize to those not there. We supplied you guys with plenty of pre-competition pics and nothing since. Our bad!!! But I'm not the one to talk to. Hopefully somebody who was there with a camera can come forward here and post something for the curious to see? Anyone? My camcorder is broken so no video from me this week.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Dude, this sounds like you have been at the bar, raising something... what is it again that PD needs to do?? Give Jay more Velos so he can set more world records?

I'm down with that - go PD Factory Team!!!

Blue ones,
Kolla

you will see what a jvx can do when a pilot that has the time and experiance gets under one.

i beat the world record at 595 feet, my personal record 5 days earlier on all other brace canopies was 320 ft.

the jvx is the most highest performing canopy on the market right now. im not sponsored in any way, and that is a fact that, that canopy will blow the velo, and the vx out of the water. the performance i had this weekend was WAY above and beyond my skill. all that changed this week was the altitude, and the canopy.

kolla. you know me girl, i wouldnt lie to you. the jvx is BADASS! and it is going to go big.

the bar is raised, im sure you will hear this from your factory pilots when they get home..

'GAME ON BABY.;)

what do you kall me kolla?

KOCKY BASTARD!!!!:ph34r:

and all you assholes out there that want to talk shit about my posting this and the way i worded it..

go fuck yourself, the bar is raised and P.D. now knows it. what happens now, is hopefully they get off there ass and produce something better. because they will have to when we get enough experiance under this wing.. thats the game, and if you have been around long enough, you know it...

p.d. cant wait to see how you raise the bar once again.

:)
please dont take this as a pd bashing post.

p.d. is the one "if not the best" skydiving gear manufacturer out there. and i know that, and so does everyone else.

they dont make money off the velo, and it is kicking ass all the time, so why change it. well "why change it?" because there is a wing out there that is SOO much batter in performance. your just going to have to wait for the experiance level to build and the bar will be raised once again.

kolla. email me, we need to talk.;)