swoopster33

CPC Championships and Go Fast Challenge Updates

619' by Jay Moledzki new FAI Distance Record.
broken by almost 100' and done uphill on his first attempt. (I think he's just getting warmed up)

Mark Shimmel - did 594', just prior to Jay...

*edit to add...I've just been informed that Jay's distance has been broken. Awaiting FAI verification.

broken by almost 100' and done uphill on his first attempt. (I think he's just getting warmed up)

*edit to add...I've just been informed that Jay's distance has been broken. Awaiting FAI verification.

Over two hundred yards??!! Holy crap! That is just amazing!

Congrats!

Don't records have to be set at sea level? or are there no specific rules about that?
It's going to be really hard to break those "1 mile high" records at sealevel I would think...

It is an amazing performance anyways.. dayum.. keep up the good work guys!

NEW RECORD!!! 678.2 FEET BY JAY MOLEDSKI!!!!

I GOT VIDEO OF IT AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

I so wanted to be there... I had the most boring meeting I had to chair for work... So I left right before the attempt...

So, which way did he run??? What did it look like... Screw that, will ya fire wire me your video???

Way to go Nick...I knew my Illinois district boys would kick some ass!!!

Not only was Nick on my load, but he and I were on the same pass where he landed after myself on every jump. So I got to watch the boy's skill level all day long. Nick flew very well. He's a great canopy pilot.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Hey Steve, or maybe Jason... What is the schedule for tomorrow and Saturday??? I know there were some changes from the posted plans today... I might want to come up tomorrow too, but I have to make it work around work, if you know what I mean...

Big congrats to Big mcnenney I am sure shitmel will have his regular excuses but tough shit mark you got beat face it now pay up the 50 bucks i bet ya. Brian kicked your whinney ass i am sure you have your excuses. In the ned you got your ass kicked by B Mac:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

NEW EVENT!

Saturday afternoon for the first time there will be a Pro-am comp. We will pair a Pro pilot with an amateur pilot for three rounds. Two team speed rounds and one team distance round. Distance will be the sum of both pilots distance runs. Turns must be coordinated at the same time and same degree of turn. Prize money for the winners. This is sure to be a very cool event plus free coaching for the amateurs!

so who do you have to make you look good when this happens tolli????you better not get my neptune get wet fucker. the world is a better place because there is a pond at altiude. 30% over the world record is pretty good. come to colorado you can swoop here.

The skies are no longer safe

I'm back

Big congrats to Big mcnenney I am sure shitmel will have his regular excuses but tough shit mark you got beat face it now pay up the 50 bucks i bet ya. Brian kicked your whinney ass i am sure you have your excuses. In the ned you got your ass kicked by B Mac:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sometimes i think your an asshole!

NAAAA!!! you are!!!

no jokes...
im done!:|

nice job brian, your one hell of a fucking good pilot. ian, brian, paul.. you guys are awesome. and i hope to fucking see you next year.

the bar has been raised. your going to see alot of shit change in the next year or so.......

bring it on, ive got everything to gain....

thanks for the tips jay mo! your going to wish you didnt give them to me!;)

Yup, the bar is continually being raised and advances being made. Pretty cool to watch happen.

The thing I have always admired about the top guys like Jay is their quiet professionalism and lack of arrogance. Their attitude and leadership while setting the bar, speaks volumes.

Don't records have to be set at sea level? or are there no specific rules about that?

Olympic records fall at the venue they are at, whether it be sea level or altitude. Assuming (I have not checked) that the FAI records are similar.

It's going to be really hard to break those "1 mile high" records at sealevel I would think...

Guess you'll have to come next time and swoop the big air.

Results and photos I was given yesterday will be posted as soon as I can get a chance to get them up.