Niklasp

Vx and dive/accuracy

two words: "private message"

What's with all this "take it off line" BS? There are no personal attacks here, the topic is "discussable", people are showing interest in it... it IS a forum for discussion of relevant topics isnt it? Dont want to read it - DONT.
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

There's alot more going on beneath the surface on the competition velocity that factory pilots and other somewhat 'sponsored' athletes have access to

call me and i will discuss this with you, you got my number.

but i think you will find that your way off on this. your just listening to the trend of what peeps think.

answer to question #1, yes your question makes total sense...I've flown a few VX's

answer to question #2. Yes....

get a Velo- You'll never be disappointed. The JVX flies nice, I haven't seen a factory VX with a JVX linese, but I've seen a x-mod (xaos VX) fly. Still not as good as a velo.

-Dan
#2 overall PST advanced cometitor, 2003

someone on DZ said the VX is tough (or a challange) to fly well and that is what he liked about it. Any truth to that?

what is the JVX like??? I have not seen one yet. I love my VX and don't really care what brand the pros are winning with....

Hi, have a problem, maybe you can help me.

I have a vx109 that I load 2.0. It’s really nice and im getting good swoops on it. But I have trouble whit my accuracy. It’s hard to keep it in the dive and therefore I have to make it just right every time. It seems that the velocity pilots have a canopy that allows them to adjust their dive more easily. I know that it is mostly a question about skill, but talking to folks it I have come to the conclusion that a canopy whit more dive might help me.

Question 1.
Does this make any sense at all :)
Question 2.
I’ve heard that some use a JVX line set on their VX (need new lines in near future anyway)
Is this possible and will it make it dive more?

Question 3.
I really like my VX and the way it flies but is the velo just a better/easier canopy to swoop?

Thanks in advance
Niklas

isn't 2.0:1 a little light for the VX - how does that affect things???

rm