berchtoldaj

Swoop for the Cause

The Crosskeys Canopy Piloting Team presents

Swoop for the Cause

October 1st & 2nd 2005, Skydive Crosskeys

Swoop for the Cause For this weekend Competition a portion of each jump ticket and registration purchased will be donated to Jump for the Cause, a nonprofit organization raising funding for breast cancer research. Numerous manufacturers will be involved and all donations are welcome.

Courses will be set up for 3-4 hour increments on Friday for Practice runs.

This competition will include 3 unique and challenging events. Including but not limited to zone accuracy, speed, distance-high jump, in lane distance, carving accuracy, freestyle, and team _expression. This event will include 9 competition rounds. Each competition jump will cost $17. Thursday and Friday practice jumps at $14 ea for registered competitors. All competitors must pay $45 registration fee. Pre-Registration for $20 by September 15th, 2005. All experience levels welcome.

$$$ Cash Purse for top competitors $$$

If you have any questions regarding the Competition, weekend festivities, or to make a donation please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call me at 302-521-8087. We look forward to seeing all of you this summer and can't wait to let the swooping begin. In the meantime we wish all of you Blue Skies and Sweet Swoops

Speal Thanks to our Sponsors Performance Designs, Sunrise Manufacturing, Vigil USA, Skydive Crosskeys, Rigging Adventures, and Freak n' Suits.
Watch out for planters.

I just heard that work is being done on the Cross Keys Pond to make it longer and wider....
Aside from the fact that the pond already rocks and is perfect for swooping now its gonna be even better...

All work should be done in time for the meet....

This is gonna rock....

The total cash purse is not set in stone yet, but the $2,000-$4,000 numbers have been thrown around. As a charity event our #1 goal is a large donation to JFTC, with a respectable purse to attract competitors to a worthy cause.

The Crosskeys Canopy Piloting Team presents

Swoop for the Cause Raffle 2005

Win a Complete Rig!!!

Swoop for the Cause Canopy Piloting Event has organized a raffle which will go on until the weekend of October 1st. All proceeds from the Raffle, and the Competition will be donated to Jump for the Cause, a nonprofit organization raising funding for breast cancer research. You do not need to be present at the drawing on October 1st in order to win. Tickets can be purchased in Square 3.

Prizes:
v A Complete Rig!!!
Ø Wings Container. Measurements and consultation compliments of Square 3, you’ll be wearing a brand new custom fit rig with your favorite colors.
Ø Performance Designs Reserve- size of your choice
Ø Performance Designs Main of your choice, Custom or from stock.
v 35% off a VIGIL AAD. For a fraction of the cost, you’ll be sporting the hottest AAD on the market.
v 5 - $50 Gift Certificates to Rigging Adventures Loft.
Ø Need a repack, were giving away 1 repack to each of 5 names selected from the raffle.
v 10 Jump tickets.
Ø 10 Lucky winners will win 1 free full altitude skydive compliments of Freefall Adventures and Skydive Crosskeys.
v 1 Free Freak n’ Suit.
Ø Measurements and Style assistance compliments of Square 3 you’ll be the talk of the dz in your new freefly suit.
v 1 Deluxe gear bag compliments of Windline.
v 1 Free repack compliments of PJ.
v 50% off a pair of Cargo Freefly Pants Compliments of Tony Suits.
v More Prizes to come!!!!
· 1 Ticket= $10.00
· 3 Tickets=$20.00
· 8 Tickets=$50.00
· 18 Tickets=$100.00
· 40 Tickets=$200.00
Watch out for planters.

Hey Hey guys....The pond in Cross keys is done and being refilled with water as we speak, We wont know how big it is till its full but I estimate that it's almost 300 foot in length and something like 200-250 feet in width......I'm stoked and can't wait to swoop it.....

I'm actualy scared....that thing is Huge.....

:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

In every meet I have been to which had team events, you had to show up already paired or at least have time to put together a pick-up team and practice before the comp. A partner and I were not allowed to compete in the team event at SkyQuest one year because the judges did not like our "crossing" style of setup and turn execution.

Chuck

I see the rumors are circulating. The charity these competitors are raising money for is very serious, as is the cash purse they're competing for, but guys wearing bra's? now thats damn funny.
oh, and we've renamed all the freestyle moves. (except the can can)
:$;)
Watch out for planters.

We will be offering discounted practice jumps from the 206 all day friday. All competitors must be registered by 9:30 saturday morning. Competitors will not be required to wear bras, but whatever floats your boat.

competition events:
sat-
in lane distance-3 rounds
carving accuracy-3 rounds
sun-
freestyle-3 rounds

team free expresion-2rounds (optional)

PS.
The pond has been filling for 2 weeks now, and it is looking huge so bring your swimmys.
-------------------------
~~~i love this shit~~~

competition events:
sat-
in lane distance-3 rounds
carving accuracy-3 rounds
sun-
freestyle-3 rounds

team free expresion-2rounds (optional)

Well, these are the names commonly used for these events, they will all have a special "for the cause" name assigned for this weekend.

Can you do the Breaststroke?
Watch out for planters.