oxygen

PD Team

i read on here awhile back that he didn't qualify for the tour this year. i didn't do my own research so, take it for what it's worth.

maybe he got busy with his FF team.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

From what I know, Heath is still a representative of the PD Factory Team but just doesn't do too much competition anymore. He focuses more on coaching now. I am also quite certain that he will reamin a member of the PD team for as long as he wants, no matter what role he might play. I think he has earned it.

He focuses more on coaching now. I am also quite certain that he will reamin a member of the PD team for as long as he wants, no matter what role he might play. I think he has earned it.

Sort of like a certain badass swooper of the same company and coaching team...Scott Miller.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I saw hima swoop a couple of times.... wasn't too impressed.

I've seen three meaningless posts of yours in the last five minutes, not to mention many more in the past. Please, do us all a favor and go entertain yourself with a cardboard box or something.:|

And if you really are being serious, search for the video of him swooping a big Navigator.

I've seen him swoop as well.

Tell you what, if you can take a Navigator 220 a 150ft down a swoop course and make it look easy, then you can badmouth him.;)

What impresses me about Scott Miller is his consistancy, everytime the same way and it doesn't seem to matter what he's jumping, a nice swoop happens.

But I'm sure with 400 jumps you're a MUCH better swooper then he is anyways.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

He focuses more on coaching now. I am also quite certain that he will reamin a member of the PD team for as long as he wants, no matter what role he might play. I think he has earned it.

Sort of like a certain badass swooper of the same company and coaching team...Scott Miller.

And don't leave out John Leblanc. He was in the first swoop meet that I watched (Daytona 5000), swooping with a Vengeance soon after their introduction. He was showing that you can swoop and get some good surf without radical input.

Come now AggieD ... isn't it common knowledge that a 400 jump wonder would be able to out-swoop a PST qualified swooper. I can't wait to become a 400 jump wonder. Oops ... too late ... I already was a 400 jump wonder a couple of years ago. Now that I have more jumps and am a competitive swooper, I know that I'm NOT all that. Shit I'm still struggling to crack the top five (I'm in 6th) to make it to the CPC championships this September (and I can be seen yeilding a billy-club ready to take the knees out from my closest CPC competition ... or Spizzzarko ... whoever is easier). :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

i read on here awhile back that he didn't qualify for the tour this year. i didn't do my own research so, take it for what it's worth.

According to the PST web site he is still on tour and does not need a recertification. However he didn't qualify for the World Cup, (only 10 from the US qualify).

PST TOUR

Tell you what, if you can take a Navigator 220 a 150ft down a swoop course and make it look easy, then you can badmouth him.

It looked to me like it was set up as a zone accuracy course, aren't those usually 180 feet from the entry gates to the first scoring zone? or am I way off?

Either way 150 feet on a nav 220 is awesome, kind of a nice little goal to shoot for on my 210 before i consider downsizing(i doubt i'll be gettin 150ft+ anytime soon but it proves that if i'm not consistently over 100ft i have no buisness on something smaller;) )

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I've seen him swoop as well.

Tell you what, if you can take a Navigator 220 a 150ft down a swoop course and make it look easy, then you can badmouth him.;)

What impresses me about Scott Miller is his consistancy, everytime the same way and it doesn't seem to matter what he's jumping, a nice swoop happens.

Umm, yeah, never seen him swoop in person... wish the website here would let me delete the post made by someone who happened to hijack my account after i left without logging off at a public computer. My apologies. From everything I've heard Scott Miller is pretty badass.

The last time I spoke with him down in Puerto Rico he mentioned he would be flying planes for Airexpress at Crosskeys most of this season and do some coaching (FF & CC) as well.

Edited to add: He was not planning on competing THIS season.

HISPA #5