Swooopa-x

Icarus, Xaos or Velo ???

I wasn't ref'g to types of lines being used. I should have been more clear. I was ref'g to the "Moledski mod" of the extra line from the "D's" to the "E's"

Do you happen to know how many jumps they are putting on the HMA line sets before they are changing them out?
Live today as tomorrow may not come

Last I was hearing through the grapevine was Team PD was flying cascaded HMA on their Velo's. Thats not something Joe Schmo can get, but then again how many other people are out there doing 700-1000 jumps of just swooping in a year?:P

That's not exactly true. Mark Lancaster (aka "MEL") of SkyWorks will reline your Velo with straight or cascaded HMA anytime you like. He will be doing my next reline.

cool :) i guess I'll go with a .............:P
hehehe , that would be telling.
seriously i think im gonna go with a velo.B| seems like whichever canopy(x braced) one goes with it cant really be a mistake... i just seem to feel warm an fuzzy about the velo so....
let you all know how it works out.
thanx again

make. it. float! - beehatch !!! - umph!
People dont care how much you know until they know how much you care.

hey stu whats up bro. do you know if pd offers the modification the team has. and also is this fact? ive heard this as well but it doesnt make much sense to not offer the same canopy as the team has.
regardless my next canopy will be a velooo!!! its all ive ever wanted. think about it, they developed a 21 cell is as effecient if not more effecient a winmg than all other 27 cells. not to mention every other company to put out a 21 cell discovered they werent very popular or liked for competition. yet the velo dominates.
its an amazing canopy.

peace
>