chayes12

2005 Florida swoop schedule

Yeah......sooooooooooooooo anyone want to pick me up from Daytona,............twice? I'm still dedicated to the Florida league, even though I live way the hell up here in Georgia.

PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Hey I fly for free what can I say, wouldn't you do it?

Actually, it's more convenient for me 'cause after the comp I can slip over to PD and beg and plea for the Katana 135. I only need it for a little while.

Shimmel is right though, I'm scared of great weather, reliable aircraft, and free coaching from Jay, he got me. Damn.:S

Kinda like he's scared of the advanced class ;)

Hey I fly for free what can I say, wouldn't you do it?

I did, last year. This year I chose to support my local region. The fact that 3 meets were scheduled at the same dz didn't make my decision any harder though, that's for sure.

I think you'll learn a lot in any region, but yes having Jay and the guys around will definately help.

edit:

great weather,

HA! in FL? Last year we had winds up the wazoo for every single meet except the beginning of the Tallahassee one, and 2 meets were weathered out (including the finals).

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

This year I chose to support my local region. The fact that 3 meets were scheduled at the same dz didn't make my decision any harder though, that's for sure.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Phooooey!! I won't make this weekend in DeLand so it's only two at the same DZ for me, same as the local region.

The local region schedule just doesn't work for me. I may make one or two though. I'm definately going to try to make it to Thomaston.B|

it's only two at the same DZ for me, same as the local region.

And we both know that this wasn't originally scheduled to be like that. We also both know WHY a certain dz was removed from the schedule.

Pity.

Regardless we look forward to seeing you at the Thomaston event :)
Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

hell. i looked forward to pell city.... shame!

but guess what folks!

GEROGIA SWOOPERS COMPETE FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS!
detail soon. it will be on nuetral ground. somwhere in alabama. georgia swoopers will come together and compete for MONEY! and BRAGING rights, to wich drop zone has the BEST swoopers..

ive already got a location, im now shcedualling around boogies and what not to make sure it is possible for EVERYONE!...

we are goping to compete! WHY? because i say my drop zone has the best swoopers in georgia! and asc says they have the best swoopers in the WORLD! and thomaston has some kick ass swooping going on thereselves. not to forget monroe! they better show too. and rome... bring it! this is for bragging rights and money!. details to come soon!:)

ya bite me ian... this is serious , and i need you to show. so i will clear the dates with you before posted. but i have a place!.. we will see WHO!!! is the best in this state! regardless of the cpc, and asc's stupid ass little rule for there politically driven littlle minds! want to compete? why not against your peers?... you scared?....

hehehehe

i like soap boxes!

Actually I'm not all that clear on why a certain DZ was not considered for a swoop comp or why one that had it lost it (I could really care less). I try not to get too involved with all of that bullshit, no time for it.

Actually I'm not all that clear on why a certain DZ was not considered for a swoop comp or why one that had it lost it (I could really care less). I try not to get too involved with all of that bullshit, no time for it.

because it is dangerous for a newbie swooper who does not jump at asc to try and compete there. it was a decision not made by dave, like everyone thinks. thats why the was one given to pell city. so the asc crew would get one.