sight_burner

Is icarus into ZZ bracing too

I was looking at this pic on the new icarusNZ sight and this caught my eye. The "in development" JSX looks to have Z bracing incorporated in the canopy. Well I don't know if this is just me but this wing doesn't look like your average X brace.

any thots Andrew.

I don't care about fame I just want people to know my name qote ( Andrew Cebuhar)

the thread is dead

Please learn to search!

There has already been a couple very lengthy threads about this, including posts from people like Jim Slaton who knows whats going on with Icarus to say the least.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Please learn to search!

There has already been a couple very lengthy threads about this, including posts from people like Jim Slaton who knows whats going on with Icarus to say the least.

Jim Slaton allready said he wouldn't comment on the canopy because it was still in development and again the search was no help but the question was is or is this in your opinion z bracing

I don't care about fame I just want people to know my name qote ( Andrew Cebuhar)

the thread is dead

I don't know if this is exactly "z" bracing, however it is apparent that it is "different" bracing. No stablizers, thiner profile, different xbracing, and longer lines, looks like a pretty mean canopy to me:P.

you guys watch the videos on this canopy and the jvx? cool sstuff
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Please learn to relax... Asking a question is a query just like running a search. The only difference is that humans typically respond...
Last I checked this was an open forum where you ARE allowed to ask any question you like related to the forum category...

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Please learn to relax... Asking a question is a query just like running a search. The only difference is that humans typically respond...
Last I checked this was an open forum where you ARE allowed to ask any question you like related to the forum category...

and thats how I save my comment ;)

the thread is dead

Please learn to relax... Asking a question is a query just like running a search.

Fine, do what you want, now go through the rest of the forums and read the rest of the threads that he's started new threads rehashing old threads that were discussed to their fullest.

The point here was to try to help this guy understand that if he searches the forums, he'll find the answers to his questions very easily and quickly with many folks that are experts in their fields. Such as Jim Slaton with an Icarus canopy, Bill Booth with RSLs and gear, Kelly...well, the list could go on for a while, so I'm sure that yall will get the point.

Why should the folks that are the experts in their fields such as those listed, be asked to re-explain what has already been explained previously simply because someone is too lazy to use a simple feature like a search every time someone new decides to log on to the site? Infact HH and the moderators of the site on numerous occasions have simply said to search for your answers and save repeating threads numerous times as well as adding a question or comment to a thread instead of starting new ones.

Eitherway, I got to go swoop today...sucks for yall in the north that don't get to jump.>:(:P:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The point here was to try to help this guy understand that if he searches the forums, he'll find the answers to his questions very easily and quickly

Dave, if people searched the forums every time they had a question we'd have about 3 new threads a week in the topical forums. Let him ask, let him start a new discussion. Really, is it any skin off --your-- back?

Eitherway, I got to go swoop today...sucks for yall in the north that don't get to jump.

Bite me. :P

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Fine, do what you want, now go through the rest of the forums and read the rest of the threads that he's started new threads rehashing old threads that were discussed to their fullest.

And HOOOW many boobie threads have been started??? :P

Ok and thats how we hijack a thread. guys the forum is here for a reason. The point is this was not a repost of anykind and it was not discussed anywhere else. It was a specific question for your personal opinion on that question nothing else. So if you have nothing to say with regard to the question then please just p.m me and save some space on the net.

Andrew.

the thread is dead

Gotta keep up with the jones's!(lol)Looks like John and Jyro have been at it again.I LOVE IT!Of course with the amount of testing still to be done?We home boys won't get to buy 1 until 2010?Keep up the good work guys.Brian you got "Swooped Again"!Sorry just couldn't resist it(lol)rob.

From what I just read in the news section while this jsx is 45 cells the PD's Zbraced canopy will be 35. So PD keeps relying on the 7 cell platform, will this choice be winning? Time will tell us. A little question as besides: what about the onyx? shouldn't it outswoop today's Xbraced canopies? Someone got any clue 'bout it?

A little question as besides: what about the onyx? shouldn't it outswoop today's Xbraced canopies? Someone got any clue 'bout it?

I have seen one fly, haven't jumped it and don't want to. (Not ready for x-braced canopy yet) It is fast as hell, but not much distance out of it. REGULARLY outswooped by Velo's.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

So if you've read the other two threads, why did you start a new one instead of adding to the threads?

Starting pissing contests in topical forums is pointless, particularly when the initial thread drift was caused by your first post berating the original poster. Everyone, please remember that the point of starting and perpetuating threads is to relay information on the topic at hand. Keep the one-liners out and please refrain from hijacking threads.

Chuck

Not that anyone asked, but perhaps this guy has spent too much time online......

Aggiedave, I remember when you were practically a wuffo and you were so humble and courteous on this site.........Now you have some jumps under your belt (and no doubt more hours on the this forum than jumps) and your beating up on some guy for asking a question??

You need to relax......and decide what you like more......skydiving or bowing out your electronic chest........

thats why I don't come to this site anymore.......this kind of shit sucks....

Happy jumping all........

Thanks Chuck, for putting this into perspective........get in touch with me when you get a chance.

PS......please don't bother replying, I won't be back to this forum for a long time

Christian

Please learn to relax... Asking a question is a query just like running a search.

The point here was to try to help this guy understand that if he searches the forums, he'll find the answers to his questions very easily and quickly with many folks that are experts in their fields. Such as Jim Slaton with an Icarus canopy, Bill Booth with RSLs and gear, Kelly...well, the list could go on for a while, so I'm sure that yall will get the point.

Why should the folks that are the experts in their fields such as those listed, be asked to re-explain what has already been explained previously simply because someone is too lazy to use a simple feature like a search every time someone new decides to log on to the site? Infact HH and the moderators of the site on numerous occasions have simply said to search for your answers and save repeating threads numerous times as well as adding a question or comment to a thread instead of starting new ones.

Eitherway, I got to go swoop today...sucks for yall in the north that don't get to jump.>:(:P:P

Since you mentioned it could you state the pros and cons of RSL's for me in 50 words or less. :P

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "