Katieatasc

The love of my life Nathan gilbert

Please for all that read this. I need your prayers! My beautiful baby needs everything you've got. To all of our friends out there, Pray. And please don't stop. Please think today under your canopies. Don't be brave. You are not superman. Please be safe on your swoops and live to kiss your soul mate.

Katie

I am so sorry for your loss, Katie. I lost my teammate and friend last September, and I know how hard it can be. I am sure your situation is even going to have more challenges. Be strong and lean on those who love you.

I know we don't know each other, but I am here if you need anything or just want to talk. I am sure you have a great support system, but I just wanted you to know I am praying for you and am here if you need.

Katie, I have been thinking about you all day long. I don't know you but I can feel you. I am sending you all the best vibes of love that I have. My baby had a bad accident last year and he is now paralised from the chest down. I really know where you are coming from. Breath to stay centered. That will give you strenght.

Love you sister
Nancy
...Feel the Storm

Thank you. Everybody. His service will be in Michigan at Fred Wood Funeral Home in Lavonia, on 5mile road. He will be cremated. The showing will be on Weds. and the funeral Thurs.. He will be brought back here as soon as possible. We will be having a skydiver memorial in a couple of weeks. He wanted a theme when he died. I remember this talk and laughed. So the theme he wanted is,"REMEMBER WHEN"! I remember when he and I used to eat dessert for breakfast. Last breakfast was strawberries and cold hot fudge out of the jar. Only Nate and I. PM me for more info if you need.

Katie

Katie we have never met. I knew Nate from Pahokee. He was special. You just don't meet too many people like that in your life. This is a huge loss. All I know is that I am a better person for knowing him. All of my thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

katie, i don't have the words, sweetie. something you'll never lose is the love you guys had for each other. i remember you talking about that love when you stayed here in deland. he will ALWAYS be with you. some people think it's bullshit, but i know it's not. souls that intertwine will always exist like that. he lives in your heart and that's all that matters.

love and light to you, sister. you will get through this and your poor heart will feel as though it's destroyed, but live your life the way you did with nate - full of love and generosity are caring. you have the same "retreat" in deland if you need to get the hell away.

much, much love and my deepest sympathy katie and to your beautiful son....

arlo :(

Katie,

Tess and I continue to send our love to you and yours and wish to extend our deepest sympathies over the loss of your Nathan. We will see you in Michigan and if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to call. Once again, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the Gilbert family.

, Don Sesnie

I met and jumped with Nate at Marine City in 1997 until he moved out of state. He was always nice to me and was incredibly talented in this sport. We, who are left, don't always understand God's plan, but be assured that He has one. My prayers are with you. I'm sorry for your loss and pain.

Very sorry Katie, to hear about your loss. I'm an old friend of Nate's from Marine City Parahawks. I'm now a born-again Christian and I believe Romans 8:28; "For we know that all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose." Look to Jesus for your strength. He said, "For I am with you always..." 2,500+ people prayed for you and Nate's family today. Just want you to know that we care. We mourn the loss of Nate. We'll continue to pray.

Love in Christ,

Steve and Robin Malek

Katie,

We have never met in person but we briefly spoke on the phone on Saturday (I was the guy who called from London). My girlfriend and I met Nate around 4 years ago at Skydive America and till this day we believe he was one of the nicest and greatest guys in the sport. His vibe was always a positive one and we are thankful to have been able to share time with him. We are deeply saddened that he has left us.:(

I can say that Nate was one of the best Flyers I've ever gotten the pleasure to jump with. He really took time to help others reach a better level of flying who where not in the same league as he was. It did not matter how squirrly you flew when you jumped with him. He always had something positive to say to make you smile and feel better about yourself. He did that for me many times. I can say that he was one of the people who positively influenced the way I fly today. For that I thank him.

When Nate, TJ and SteveO where based in Skydive America, I can tell you that it was the most amazing time we (the Pahokee locals) have experienced in this sport. We truly missed them once they moved away.

The last time we saw Nate was at the Skydive Sobe boogie in Pahokee earlier this year. We feel very lucky to have been able to spend some time with him. It was a pleasure jumping with him and amazing watching him fly his canopy.

Katie, we will all miss Nate dearly. We share in your grief and our hearts and prayers go out to you, his family and all those friends close to him. Lean on the people close to you to help you go through the grieving process. We will keep you and Nate close to our hearts.

We send you our strength and love,

Ricardo and Tracy

I am honored to have known Nate and am priveledged to have called him my friend. He had a way with people that can't be described, it had to be experienced. I'll never forget him or the thousands of things he taught me.

Miss you bro....................................................

See you when I get there.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!