proswoopingtour

"JSX" Extreme...

Doesn't look that thin (although it'd be nice seeing front shots of it and the equivilant VX). The missing stablizers are really noticable though as is the nose change!!

Shortage of info here, can't wait to see what it's capable of doing :)
Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I notice that the JSX has "new dome slider technology". I bought my dome slider from Mark at the Icarus service center way earlier this year, and he has been making them for probably a year before that. Now my VX opens like a dream. THe tech might be new for JSX, but it has been around for a while. If you like your VX or FX but hate the openings, call Mark at SKYWORKS PARACHUTE Center. Very nice.

Cya,

Tree

How much? If you look around you can get a new velocity for about 1650, a vx or a xaos 27 for about 1750-1800.

How much are folks gonna be spending for one of these?

Are demo models to be made available? Any money back guarantee like with other icarus products?

I talked to Mark about dome sliders a while back. He suggested that he could make any Sabre1 open as sweet as a CrossfireII. I think I will talk to him again about one on my VX. Openings are OK but more consistancy would be great...

rm

The "JSX" canopy is being designed by Jyro and NZaerosports of New Zealand (the Parent company of Icarus Canopies), the designers of the FX, VX, Crossfire, Safire, ect. Not a product designed or marketed by Icarus (Cimsa). Look forward to more information on the "JSX" and other canopies in the near future. For more information check out www.canopypiloting.com

Hey that's cool-

When can we expect a price list on the canopy? Do I get a discount for being a pst competitor?

What about for being a generally nice guy and attending multiple PST events in the past 18 months?

Got any plans to sponsor a team or any other swoopers with one of these competition wings? if so, who? anybody else flown one and have a review?