acrojunky

post your mean wing swoop maction

Rest in Peace

but still not as ridiculous as these fake posts on the sub-hundred wonders. What self respecting DZ owners would even let these babies in the sport jump from their planes?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

My older borther Joel started jumping a 99 Fx with around 80-90 jumps. My little brother Zach did his AFF on a nitron 120. Sometimes people progress fast enough to jump high performance canopies such as a 66VX with those jump numbers.

You guys have much more available than the average skydiver and you know it. Not to mention that Zach was what, 11 years old and weighed all of 100lbs. I don't think you guys hold as a very good example of what is considered safe or prudent.
Maybe you are correct, maybe Acro here is ready. If that is the case, I would like to know which TOP P.S.T swooper he has been working with for these last 600 jumps. Because without that type of intensive training, I consider him a dead man walking. Period.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Some people only learn by breaking themselves, unfortunately. Even then...

Stolen shamelessly from JDFreefly:

If stupid didn't hurt, people wouldn't learn.

I think there's a lot of truth in that.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

how is your student gear that you hire coming along? oh that's right you dont trust it. i got a xlarge swoop tour t-shirt if you want to try swooping it? i mean it doesn't fit me so i dont mind you trying to fly it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

but still not as ridiculous as these fake posts on the sub-hundred wonders. What self respecting DZ owners would even let these babies in the sport jump from their planes?

Have you ever met the Mullins boys? there's not much fake about em...they are good..real good....

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

how is your student gear that you hire coming along? oh that's right you dont trust it. i got a xlarge swoop tour t-shirt if you want to try swooping it? i mean it doesn't fit me so i dont mind you trying to fly it.

send it to me i'll be more than happy to break it in for you.

hey acro please wear video when you get your new canopy. that way your death wont be in vain.... we'll enter it in the worlds stupidest ass contest as well as show other potential idiots what can happen when you downsize so insanley.
hey man im the last person to get in the way of hard headed know it all's. have at it bro. go big and get it over with. im dead serious. id wish you luck but you wont need it.

What self respecting DZ owners would even let these babies in the sport jump ***

I was wondering this myself, I have jumped from many dz's in the last 8 years, half of them are non- uspa dz's and not a single one of them would let him play on thier turf with this incredible lack of experience........ Hope he makes it....... but I figure he is a statistic waiting to happen....

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Have you ever met the Mullins boys? there's not much fake about em...they are good..real good....

They are good kids and good jumpers, and towerrat wrote it up correctly concerning small weight, and intensive training and all else not being a realistic comparison to our troll here (in fact, I PM'd him nearly the exact same comment before reading his post). And teens are more 'impact resistant'.B|

by 'babies' I do mean jumpers with less than a couple hundred jumps trying this stuff, not necessarily age based. Even so, .....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Easy there partner......

So maybe the Mullins fellas do have more available to them......are you envious?

While Jeffrey's post may not be the most helpful to aspiring swoopers, he does make a valid point......He and his brothers are an excellent example of what proper training, exceptional currency and high talent can produce. True, their progression and subsequent accomplishments in the sport of skydiving are perhaps not the standard example, but there is something to be said for it.

Besides, I think anyone who uses an internet website as their main source of safety information and guidance in this exceptionally risky sport is way behind the curve anyway......

All I ask is that you are not too quick to pass judgment on the young Mullins fellas, or the manner in which they choose to conduct themselves.....

You might learn something from them. I certainly have...

Christian

Easy there partner......

So maybe the Mullins fellas do have more available to them......are you envious?

While Jeffrey's post may not be the most helpful to aspiring swoopers, he does make a valid point......He and his brothers are an excellent example of what proper training, exceptional currency and high talent can produce. True, their progression and subsequent accomplishments in the sport of skydiving are perhaps not the standard example, but there is something to be said for it.

Besides, I think anyone who uses an internet website as their main source of safety information and guidance in this exceptionally risky sport is way behind the curve anyway......

All I ask is that you are not too quick to pass judgment on the young Mullins fellas, or the manner in which they choose to conduct themselves.....

You might learn something from them. I certainly have...

Christian

as we all should

-----------------------------------------------------------

I think you misunderstand.You are absolutely correct, the Mullins boys do serve as an excellent example of what can be acheived by the right people with the right amount of talent and with world class training. I take nothing away from these fellows at all.
My point is this; you have three factors involved
Currency
Talent
Training.
With the correct amounts of all three, you breed world class canopy pilots.Take one of these factors away, and you have a recipe for disaster.All of this doesn't take into account the myriad of other factors in the real world.One of those factors is attitude, and I don't personally believe that our swooper in question carries the proper attitude needed to keep himself out of serious trouble.
All of this aside, I'll go ahead and quote you when I say " their progression and subsequent accomplishments in the sport of skydiving are perhaps not the standard example." This is exactly my point.
We all need to strive for a better understanding of our sport, and we should all want to excell.Unfortunately the majority of skydivers out there do not have the ways and means , or perhaps even the talent to progress at such a rapid rate.
Our sport is progressing very rapidly, and everyone wants to be on the cutting edge. In reality it takes special people in special circumstances to be on that edge.These people do not and should not serve as "the norm".
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Good GOD when will this damn thread just fucking DIE!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I know I'm just as much to blame but let's not feed the troll's any more. I'm sick of tis damn thread popping up with new post's in it. Take it to the BONFIRE, and troll there.

Spizzzarko

MAybee they'll make me a moderator for this post;);)