mirochristie

Swooping trunks?

Ouregon Suit makes a bad ass custom swoop Pant. Lots of Padding and very strong material, to keep you better protected, and so the suit can handle high speed grass burn's.

I searched for a quality Dirt Bike pant and the good ones were all around $165-190, and were loaded with logos from the pant manufacturer. The Ouregon pants are $200 so you can get a custom pant at a comparble value.

Damn that sounds too much like an ad. But my intention was just to describe why I ordered mine.

Good luck in your search.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

I have a pair of Shift Recon (2003) motocross pants that I use. Generally I wear them for tandems, but I like them for the swoopy swoopy as well. They're not that expensive, they're tough and they zip off into shorts. Oh, they have no padding and they're over the boot type not the tight, in the boot type motocross pants.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I generally swoop in my custom logoed Bomber shorts, but also have a set of "capri"-length Tony swoop shorts that are very nice as well. The Ouragan swooping shorts are by far the beefiest and styliest ones I have seen lately. Justin Thornton's are sweet.

Over rough terrain (read: Perris Valley) I compete in MX pants. They are expensive in a lot of places, but a little known fact is that you can also get them in bicycle shops. I got mine in Elsinore for like $40 bucks on sale and they are bad-ass.

Chuck

there are many different things people use but some of the bigger jumpsuit manufactures are catching on and starting to make some pretty sick stuff. Tony suits is making a really nice one called the cargo pants. you can get them with all sorts of options and even have foam in the butt pad (under the cordura). check out tonysuits.com

sounds like a sales pitch but thats what i use. Justin thorntons are pretty cool too. !!

sounds like a sales pitch but thats what i use. Justin thorntons are pretty cool too. !!

:D:ph34r:...thanx.
I`m no swooper, but like fashion:P, and I know we, skydivers, love to dress to kill (in air or ground). We have our jumpsuits made by a "designer" even!... We love to mix/match colors, patterns...style them as we like. We have to look good while we skydive!! (or swoop, in that matter).

I just started to pay attention to those "capri" styled pants...they are sooo cool!B|. And I think girls should start wearing those for freefly as well (since most of us tend to float a lot-compared to boys>:(), and they might help by taking dragg off.

I don`t know. :S, I just liked them for myself:$

So thanks guys for all the help!
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

The Tony Suit swoop (cargo) shorts that I have (capri length, just like the ones FireFly sells and are worn my Team Extreme) are fine for head-down freeflying, but really blow up high over your knees when you are sitting or standing. They flare out a bit at the bottom to give you some drag, so I wear them quite a bit when I am just screwing around.

Justin Thornton's are sweet.

i agree! his swoop pants are from:

Ouragan Suits

hola christie! nancy de ouragan suits es muy bueno con los clientes B|! visita el website, por teléfono ~ ella diseño swoop-pants para usted! el website bajo construcción... pero nancy ayuda mucho :)
buena suerte el buscar swoop pants chica-bonita! :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I saw a couple of really sweet ones made by Freakin' Suits. Thought about getting some but then decided on the FF-Suit to be seen on my Avatar pic...;)
Still thinking about getting them though.
Like a normal Capri with Cargo pockets, just a little wider plus a badass tiedyed sidestripe on the navy background...
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

Muchas gracias, Mel

De Nada Christie! :)

Ahora mismo no tengo el dinero

yo también [:/] dinero siempre problema para mí, pero soy ansioso para swoop pants B| convengo: swoop pants invención maravilloso!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister