jumpnaked69

Royal Gorge Bridge

I'm pretty sure they are going to hold it until the release of a new team extreme video. From what I heard Mr. Coclasure decided it was not the safest thing he has ever done and decided not to do it again after he landed. Mr. Cani decided not to exit the plane on that jump. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm pretty sure they are going to hold it until the release of a new team extreme video. From what I heard Mr. Coclasure decided it was not the safest thing he has ever done and decided not to do it again after he landed. Mr. Cani decided not to exit the plane on that jump. That's all I have to say about that.

what is it that he did?

later

Mr. Coclasure jumped out of an airplane and landed a very tiny canopy on the royal gorge bridge. If you have never seen the bridge, there are quite a few obstacles to avoid on it. IE wires, the bridge superstructure, and there was about a 10-15kts cross wind component. The pictures I have seen of his canopy on landing was quite impressive. The canopy was dipped quite a bit to one side to keep a straight swoop over the bridge. They were doing this in conjunction with the Go Fast Extreme tour or whatever they called it. There was a lot of base jumping and climbers there too. It was a pretty impressive event, but they had to shut it down a little early due to a wing suit incident. Go Fast is planning on doing it again next year I believe, so keep your ear to the ground and come out to Colorado next year for it to witness some exciting base jumping and then come to the local DZ's and give me a run for your money in swooping...

Man, I sound like an advertisement, hahahaha, but I'm serious about the swooping part... I never joke about swooping. I am a Nilest, I believe in nothing (but swooping).;)

Mr. Coclasure jumped out of an airplane and landed a very tiny canopy on the royal gorge bridge. If you have never seen the bridge, there are quite a few obstacles to avoid on it. IE wires, the bridge superstructure, and there was about a 10-15kts cross wind component. The pictures I have seen of his canopy on landing was quite impressive. The canopy was dipped quite a bit to one side to keep a straight swoop over the bridge. They were doing this in conjunction with the Go Fast Extreme tour or whatever they called it. There was a lot of base jumping and climbers there too. It was a pretty impressive event, but they had to shut it down a little early due to a wing suit incident. Go Fast is planning on doing it again next year I believe, so keep your ear to the ground and come out to Colorado next year for it to witness some exciting base jumping and then come to the local DZ's and give me a run for your money in swooping...

Man, I sound like an advertisement, hahahaha, but I'm serious about the swooping part... I never joke about swooping. I am a Nilest, I believe in nothing (but swooping).

for sure man, that sounds like it would be cool to watch.

haha, and i wouldn't want to show anyone up on their own turf now, if i make it out, i'll take it easy on ya. :P j/k

later