Treejumps

Swoop comp at Fantasy of FLight?

Are you sure? I took *this* info from the site and there seems to be more. (The event waiver is also for 2003)

Either way, Sonic's email is up and accurate.

Yay! More Xkeys to represent! ;) Good luck!

*******How Can I Participate at SkyQuest 2003?

Get in touch with the manager of your event first of all. The event managers are all listed on the right side (black part of the event pages) with e-mail links. They will provide you with all the details for your event.

Once you have your slot and your are qualified, then you can make your payment by credit card directly on-line (see below or at your event page), by phone or fax, or you can send a check. All payments need to be completed until October 21, 2003. You can already download the event waiver now. Specific registration forms to download will be added to the event pages.

National Skydiving League
1100 Biscayne Boulevard
DeLand, FL 32724 (386)740-9093 Tel.
(386)740-9094 Fax
[email protected]

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

Anyone have the details on the pond meet coming up soon? I hear that Sonic is organizing, and its all about water.

$320 is too rich for my blood.

Edited to add, its even more expensive than the 4way competition, and if you dont jump at all you onoly get $200 back. Sounds like woodstock for skydivers to me.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Hey Ray,

What's going on brotha... It was good to see you again at the nationals this year. Are you going to be at the fantasy of Kurt, I mean Flight? I'll be down there with the AF team. It will be a quick trip for us. Thanks for the beers at nationals, and the critique on the landing. If I don't see you at Kurt's Fantasy of flight, maybee I'll see you at Collegiates.
Grant

Hey Ray,

What's going on brotha... It was good to see you again at the nationals this year. Are you going to be at the fantasy of Kurt, I mean Flight? I'll be down there with the AF team. It will be a quick trip for us. Thanks for the beers at nationals, and the critique on the landing. If I don't see you at Kurt's Fantasy of flight, maybee I'll see you at Collegiates.
Grant

I'll be there, but not competing, the cost is sick. But I am sure it will ne run well, ect. e you then And also at Nationals.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

The weather looks good and the room is booked. See you all on FL time! :)

This was another situation where preconcieved notions had gone awry and were totally unfounded. I had a blast jumping with Tree at this meet. We, and everyone else there, chowed our asses off and had a great time. Danny Koon was ripping it up! Kaz Sheeky kicked my ass in this meet! It was a hoot. I finished 21st and had some incredibly poor turns, but I still beat Heath.....:ph34r:

Peace, and see you down the road, Tree.

Chuckie

Yo Chuck,

Same here. I had a great time jumping with you and AC. After swooping my butt off all season on the Xkeys pond, it was a real humbling experience at skyquest. My suckometer was buried in the red all weekend, but I learned a lot, met some great new friends, and generally had a great time.

You'd never know it from my swoops this weekend, but I qualified PRO for PST and will be doing all tour stops in 04'. I hope to see you on tour too.

Tree :)

I just put two and two together. Chuck...did you see my boy-toy there? Bill Zambie? He only competed in the individiual swoops (skipped the team stuff on Sunday) but came in 10th overall for the individual.

Tree, I think I've seen you in a video from Nationals at the Ranch? Small world!

I guess I'll have to come next time and finally meet some more fellow dz.comers. I was supposed to be at Skyquest but last minute crap came up...;):P

Good to hear everyone had a good time!:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

as a spectator i'd have to say chow or not you guys all put on a great show for those of us in the other events going on and the wuffos just looking at the museum. i actually had to cattleprod my 4way to the plane a few times because they got caught up watching the comp