freeflydrew

Post your Hot Swoop Pic(s)

I am forced to admit defeat.... Here is a draft of my concession speech:

A little while ago, I had the honor of calling Ian Drennan to congratulate him.

(BOOING)

Please.

To congratulate him on having the longest chest strap in the discipline that we both love.

In a contest as long (pun intended) and difficult as this campaign has been, his success alone commands my respect for his ability and perseverance. But that he managed to do so by inspiring the hopes of so many tens of swoopers who had once wrongly believed that the size of the chest strap did not matter and had little at stake or little influence in the result of their swoops, is something I deeply admire and commend him for achieving.

This is an historic event, and I recognize the special significance it has for African-Americans and for the special pride that must be theirs tonight - to have one of their own as the "longest chest strap in the world"...

It is natural. It's natural, tonight, to feel some disappointment. But tomorrow, we must move beyond it and work together to get our sport moving again.

We fought — we fought as hard as we could. And though we feel short (pun intended), the failure is mine, not yours.

Thank you all very much.

Well that's ebmarassing! I'm not sure why it didn't attach, I'll have to try again when I'm at the computer with the pic on it!

No problem, I've made the same mistake. Just make sure that you click UPLOAD attachment after you've browsed to the file you want to attach.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

DUDE....All your pics have unattractive people with bad accents....Get some new material.;)

Pic 2 - I see you're all about swoopin the bitches.

Lastly, why do you insist on using the size of your junk to name your pictures?

:D:D

-We are the Swoophaters. We have travelled back in time to hate on your swoops.-