freeflydrew

Post your Hot Swoop Pic(s)

Looks like a 5 second penalty to me....

Yup, followed by the next blade too.:$

I hadn't done any training jumps for the speed round in the past couple of months. What I had done quite a bit were wingovers. So being the first round of the Speed comp when my mind went "ok, now....CARVE!" my body went "Wingover, yeah!" Luckily my body caught my mind before I went all the way over to a full wingover, but it was too late, the damage was done.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Looks like a 5 second penalty to me....

Yup, followed by the next blade too.:$

I hadn't done any training jumps for the speed round in the past couple of months. What I had done quite a bit were wingovers. So being the first round of the Speed comp when my mind went "ok, now....CARVE!" my body went "Wingover, yeah!" Luckily my body caught my mind before I went all the way over to a full wingover, but it was too late, the damage was done.:D

10 seconds? Ouch![:/]

I find the intermediate course more technical to run (when set up properly with 10 foot gates on the inside of the turn) than the longer pro course. Training for the course you'll compete on definately helps, as shown at Nationals last year. :)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I wish this was me, but its not. I took this picture of a jumper from my dz. I don't think I have posted this one before.

He was literally coming straight at me. I put myself there to get pictures and it worked ok. I snapped this picture just before he flew over the top of me.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

LOL. Alright...so I have a little work to do. Thanks for getting me out there though. Despite getting slightly damp, it has been a lot of fun starting to play with the pond.

Jeffro put up some gates in the main area a few days ago. Working on hitting these (not literally) has been a blast. Get down there this weekend and we'll tear it up!
Arizona Drive 4-Way VFS - www.DriveVFS.com

Nice pic Joe. Looks like you guys are tearin it up at ur new home. Its really sad up here in NE, awfully tempting to say f*%# it, quit the job, and join yall. I'm afraid pretty soon I'm gonna grow a mustache get a beer gut and start wearing booties.

This just proves that regardless of how jacked up your swoop/technique, you can always find at least one still frame that will make you look cool.;)

-We are the Swoophaters. We have travelled back in time to hate on your swoops.-

Here are some from a CPC camp we did at Jumptown in New England this weekend to start generating interest in the region.

Soon as the photographer sends me the other attendees stuff I'll post it too :)
Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

looks like you vertical'd dude, god you're such a loser

Hell yeah - I was showing them how to runs the 10's.....yep....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

2x Team Phuckit shirts worn this weekend.

Bring on Colorado :)
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer