freefly68

R.A.G.E.

Probably right, they do advertise in the german (GPA) mag though. Just getting confused with all those skydiving associations mags floating around my place... (german Freifall Express, CanPara, probably soon Skydiving as well...):S;)
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

The Paratec RAGE concept seems to be brilliant and interesting and seems to work really, but I think that it system has some inconveniences:
-Tendency to long snivels
-Increase the final price of the canopy because need the extra time of manufacture work.
However I would like to know the real Aspect Ratio of the RAGE and other flying characteristics

Roq

Hi roq,

the R.A.G.E. concept seems not to be brilliant, it is brilliant!!!

I've seen a lot of openings of the new R.A.G.E. on our DZ, and the openings are very fine. In all kind of views!!!

The final price of the canopy is a little bit higher than the price of other canopys. But if you want to drive a porsche you've to spend a few bucks more, and if you want to flew a really damned good canopy you've to spend a few bucks more too. But it's worth any dime you invested in it!!!

Blue skies and soft landings
The only rings that are worth wearing, are those of my 3-ring-system!!!

Sorry, this is not the canopy we´re talking about in this thread, it´s the crappy Demon from Performance Variable!
You can see it from the looks of it, every Demon has this "Bat" type o´thingy sewn on it!
Video is from the IPC World Cup at Perris last year, right?!
So, sorry, next time, please do your homework before you start talking about something you obviously don´t know about!

Cheers!
------------------------------------------------------
ROCK ON,.....HARD!
Proud European!!