freeflir29

Swoop Monster?

I could get my Triathlon to swoop back when I was still jumping it. It wasn't a great swoop, it wasn't terribly fast, but it was fun.
This is what people are talking about when they tell to wring every ouce of performance out of a canopy before you downsize.

Personally, I'd rather trust Clay under his PD-190 swooping then I would almost 2/3 of the rest of a DZ. Why? His attitude. He knows canopy flight, practices it and is always willing to learn new things.
Most the rest of jumpers at most DZ's think they know better then some of the lower jump number jumpers and ignores then or just blows off anyone that has an opinion different then their own.
Attitude will keep you alive just like altitude will. Check your ego at the door because if you are not willing to listen to new things, then it is you that become dangerous......
I want to touch the sky, I want to fly so high ~ Sonique

Ambulances will carry you very far, I've heard them go as far as 20 miles, for true impressiveness try lifeflite, the glide characteristics kick ass. Plus the helicopter is really impressive to the chicks.

Yes We do carry people far...and Yes the chics always dug my chopper....or was it the flight suit and helmet.....I jsut dont know....
marc
"...a mind stretched with new idea's will never regain its shape"