Meso

Username: mark2014 - Classifieds Buyer Scam

The following scam has been reported:

On 2-Mar-2015 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => mark2014

Name =>

FromEmail => [email protected]

City =>

Country =>

Comments => I set my eye on Big Boy Container 6 on dropzone and am interested in buying it.before i proceed,1,How is the condition,2,How long have you owned it and what is your final price,3, do you have current picture of the item,4,Do you accept Paypal? kindly getback to me as soon as possible

Click here to read more about these kind of scams.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.

I got that one yesterday and this one today

On 3-Mar-2015 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => bill50

URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/jump.cgi?Detailed=171922

Name => bil

City =>

Country =>

Comments =>

I would like to know if your advert posted on the internet is still
for sale email your last price and condition.

I can not believe these people !!!

And today for my katana 135

On 3-Mar-2015 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => bill50

URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/jump.cgi?Detailed=171801

Name => bil

City =>

Country =>

Comments =>

-----------------
If you suspect this is a scam:

1) Visit the Security Forum to see if it has already been reported:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=44
2) If not, forward the entire email to [email protected]

I just got one from bill50 too.

Username => bill50

URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/jump.cgi?Detailed=171995

Name => bil

City =>

Country =>

Comments =>

Just got this....Cant believe people still do this shit.

Thanks for the response to my mail .This is exactly what I need.I'd really like to pay you in cash at hands but right now I'm not withing your reach that I could easily come for the payment and pick - up . I would have love to come personally for viewing but am not around for now, Am a Net working Engineer for Engineering company. We move from one location to another.I agreed with the price that you gave for the jump($1300)And believe that is in good condition base on your explanation.You will send the below information to me so that I can send out the Certified check to you as soon as possible,I will contact my Associate to sent the Certified check to you as soon as possible kindly bear with me because my Son (jacob)Needed the jump very much. I would make arrangements for the picked up by my shipping agent after you must have confirmed the payment cleared with your bank Okay.I would have love come over to your location to view the jump but i can not come at the moment due to the nature of my work as present. Your details for the payment...

FULL NAME ON THE CHECK:-................................

FULL ADDRESS:-..............................

ZIP CODE:-...........................................

TELEPHONE NUMBER...LAND AND CELL PHONE(S):-............................

So as soon as i receive this information from you, i will forward it to him and he will sent out the Certified check to you as soon possible.

More important there will be some excess fund on the check that you will send to the shipping agent immediately you have the payment from him after you might have deducted your asking price.Okay....which cover the shipping fund.
Am buying the jump in good faith and trust, the check will take only 2 -3 days to cleared to your account which will be sent to you soon .
Regards to your family and have a lovely day.
Bill