Username => ray213

Name => renalydo

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => london

Country => England

Comments => Hello i just wanted to let you know am interested in your
Sabre2 170, that goes for 1800 USD ,i was actually browsing through
your profile and saw it on there and decided to contact you to know if
its still available and in good condition...

Am from london, and i will love to know how much you are actually
giving it out for.
l will love to know whats your best offer for it and more details about
it......
hope to hear from you
Reyes

Click here to read more about these kind of scams.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.

i had this reyes guy send me two checks for $2500 for a sabre 1 150 canopy. the checks came from NC. And NY. then he wanted me to send the remaining money after shipping to his sister in texas for her rent that month. If he contacts you he is full of shit. Just ignore him and if you do happen to get involved just take the checks to the bank and they will send them to there fraud department.

he did the same to me i asked 1200 for my canopy and he sent me two checks for 3000.00 for my sabre 2 135 one bounced and he said deposit the other the first was a mistake and that one bounced too. I guess he is stupid if he thinks i would send him a canopy with full paymnet.
BOND SPRINGER

Just set up a deal with this guy then found out he isa fraud, haven't received a check yet, but will not send canopy and will take check to police department.

Not just you, but all the other posters: What's wrong with you guys? Can't you see a scam when one punches you in the mouth?[:/]
Remster

I knew it was a scam from the get go, but that sure didn't stop me from returning the mind games. I told him that I had just recieved another offer on the canopy, and if he could do better than 40 year-old cognac and a one night stand, then the canopy was his....I haven't heard back from him.