zeldag

Username: jes87-- Classified Buyer Scam

Username => jes87

Name => jessy

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => Vancouver

Country => canada

Comments => Hello i just wanted to let you know am interested in your( Infinity I-44 $3000) that goes for $3000 i was actually browsing threw your profile and saw it on there and decided to contact you to know if its still available and in good condition.

Am from Vancouver, and i will love to know how much you are actually giving it out for. Its so cheap for that price but i will love to know whats your best offer for it and more
details about it..

I will love to know what your form of payment will be? so i can make the funds available for you.
I hope to hear from you soon.

jessy

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.

They want to send you money over and above asking price with you sending the extra back to them. The check they send you is fake, but by the time you cash it and the bank determines it's phoney, you are out the money you sent them. They normally ask for Western Union so they can collect it anywhere.

The text listed by the OP is almost a template used by many scammers.

If you want to have some fun and waste their time, set up a new gmail account and use it to string them along for as long as possible. The time you waste of theirs might save someone else from getting burned.

Take a quick read of the sticky at the top of this forum.

Here is a site that explains some other scams.

http://www.419eater.com/
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity