zeldag

Username: djohn -- Classified Buyer Scam

Hi ,

On 14-Jun-2010 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => djohn

Name => David

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => London

Country => Uk

Comments => Hello,
I saw your advert on net and my name is David john and I'm in London

i'm interested in your Item

Kindly tell me the least price you can sell it for me and the condition of the item.

I will be very happy to read your immediate response as soon as possible.

David.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.

got the same thing then this...
I'm glad to hear that the Item is still available for sale.'Am ready to buy it and i will pay $1300 for it .

Don't worry about the shipping i have a shipping company here in UK that will come for the pick up in your location.

But the payment will be made by one of our clients in country through Cashier's check or Money Order.

But the person that will make the payment to you is indebted the sum of $3500 to me as regard a business transaction as at last May 2010.He's suppose to

send me a payment down here in UK but my bank just told me it will take a minimum of thirty days for such foreign check to clear the bank here in UK.

But i will instruct him to send you the check of the total amount oweing me to you and makes it a bit faster, so as to fasten this transaction, you will only

need to cash this Payment and get the cost of your item deducted while you will have to wire back the balance to my shipping company in UK who is ready for

the pick up in your location were you arrange the Bill of sales and every other necessary documents covering the sales.

More importantly, you will be sending the balance Union Via Western Union to my shipping company in UK and this will be the only easiest and safest way i

could get the payment remitted to you and from all inference it's about the fastest way i could seal up this deal.

i will want you to send me your full Name and mailing address as to where the Check would be sent to, so that i will be able to forward it to my contact in

your to issue the check in your name and send it to you as soon as possible, in the interest of this transaction I will want you to forward your telephone

number incase I want to reach you on phone.

With my condition of payment, please send me an acknowledgment of this mail and give me assurance for trusting you with my money and the transaction.

Looking forward to hearing from you! It's my pleasure doing business with you.

N/B: I will want you to understand the fact that i have shipper in UK that will come for the pick up at your location and make a delivery to me at my end

here .

Regards,
David John

got it to.... the man just don't quit

here is the mail:

Comments => Hello,
>
> I saw your advert on net and my name is David john and I'm in London

> i'm interested in your Item
> Kindly tell me the least price you can sell it for me and the condition of the item
> I will be very happy to read your immediate response as soon as possible.
> David.

Hello David,
The canopy is in very good condition, no patches, no damage, my need reline soon.
my last price is 270 US$,
if you want to see the canopy before you buy it I can meet you in London :)
I'm an airline pilot and I'm flying to london every month

Gilead

Gilead,
I'm glad to hear that the Item is still available for sale.'Am ready to buy it and i will pay $270 for it .

Don't worry about the shipping i have a shipping company here in UK that will come for the pick up in your location.

But the payment will be made by one of our clients in country through Cashier's check or Money Order.

But the person that will make the payment to you is indebted the sum of $2500 to me as regard a business transaction as at last May 2010.He's suppose to send me a payment down here in UK but my bank just told me it will take a minimum of thirty days for such foreign check to clear the bank here in UK.

But i will instruct him to send you the check of the total amount oweing me to you and makes it a bit faster, so as to fasten this transaction, you will only need to cash this Payment and get the cost of your item deducted while you will have to wire back the balance to my shipping company in UK who is ready for the pick up in your location were you arrange the Bill of sales and every other necessary documents covering the sales.

More importantly, you will be sending the balance Union Via Western Union to my shipping company in UK and this will be the only easiest and safest way i could get the payment remitted to you and from all inference it's about the fastest way i could seal up this deal.

i will want you to send me your full Name and mailing address as to where the Check would be sent to, so that i will be able to forward it to my contact in your to issue the check in your name and send it to you as soon as possible, in the interest of this transaction I will want you to forward your telephone number incase I want to reach you on phone.

With my condition of payment, please send me an acknowledgment of this mail and give me assurance for trusting you with my money and the transaction.

Looking forward to hearing from you! It's my pleasure doing business with you.

N/B: I will want you to understand the fact that i have shipper in UK that will come for the pick up at your location and make a delivery to me at my end here .

Regards,
David John

hey david,
i'm very sorry but this is too complicated for me,
i will in london from jun/25 till jun/29 and i'm staying in a hotel near Kensington High Street station, if you want you can came to see the canopy your self and if you want it just give me cash.
if you can't came - give me an address and i'll try to get there.
the other option is a collect delivery (on your expense) or payment via pay-pal.

i don't want to be involved in any other transaction!!!

please let me know

Gilead

P.S
where is your home D.Z? i think i want to go skydive on my weekend in london so maybe we can meet at the D.Z so your rigger will have a chance to check the canopy before you buy it

Gilead

I guess I should have checked here first. I just checked my email and replied before I looked for his user profile here. Here is the email I received and the reply I sent.
-----------------------------------------------------------

David,
The canopy and lines are both like new. I purchased the canopy when it had 80 jumps on it. I jumped it 8 times. I had it relined when I purchased it. It didn't need relined, but I had it done anyway. It has no rips, tears, patches, burns, or UV fading. It is in immaculate condition. Also the collapsible slider would be included with the canopy. The reason I am getting rid of it is that I want to upsize to a Triathlon 175. 1000 USD is the least I would take, plus the buyer would be responsible for shipping and any tariffs that apply. My address is: 10620 S Riva Ridge Loop, Ft. Drum, NY 13602 United States. If you want to check shipping charges. My rigger currently has it if you would like to contact him his phone number is: 011 1 607 793 1134. He doesn't have an email address, but feel free to call him, or contact me, if you have any more questions. Thank you for your interest.

SGT Sly, Eric S.
HHC 2-87 INF 3 BCT 10 MTN DIV (LI)
FT.DRUM, NY
CELL 3157775481
[email protected]
[email protected]

----- Original Message -----
Date: Monday, June 14, 2010 6:20
Subject: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad
To: [email protected]

> Hi Eric Sly,
>
> On 14-Jun-2010 someone submitted their contact information in
> response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply
> to this email to contact the person directly.
>
> Username => djohn
>
> URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-
> bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=94598&d=1
>
> Name => David
>
> FromEmail => [email protected]
>
> City => London
>